Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Twice-named View Post
    Bought #6 and really enjoyed it. I’m on board. Hope it stays focused on crime at the street level. And that Jace doesn’t end up having a plane, submarine, a suit for fighting in Apokolips, gadgets to deal with every imaginable scenario, etc.
    Lol, I hear you! I just don't want to see Jace be in completely over his head while in NYC. He's tech savvy, so maybe instead of Darkseid busting armor. Perhaps we can see him make his own gadget here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Lol, I hear you! I just don't want to see Jace be in completely over his head while in NYC. He's tech savvy, so maybe instead of Darkseid busting armor. Perhaps we can see him make his own gadget here and there.
    I don’t mind if Jace develops some stuff he needs based on his experiences being Batman. But establish the need and show him working on a solution in a few panels. Just don’t have him conveniently whip something out for a situation he couldn’t have anticipated.
    Last edited by Twice-named; 02-13-2022 at 08:20 AM.
    "It's not my Kate." - Greg Rucka

Quote Originally Posted by Twice-named View Post
    I don’t mind if Jace develops some stuff he needs based on his experiences being Batman. But establish the need and show him working on a solution in a few panels. Just don’t have him conveniently whip something out for a situation he couldn’t have anticipated.
    I do agree with this! Reasonable feats. I want to see Jace stick closer to original inception of Batman.