Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Default X LIVES OF WOLVERINE #1 - Big Preview

X LIVES OF WOLVERINE #1 (OF 5)
    BENJAMIN PERCY (W) • JOSHUA CASSARA (A) • Cover by ADAM KUBERT

THE BIGGEST WOLVERINE STORY OF ALL TIME BEGINS HERE!
    WEEK 1 – Logan. James Howlett. Weapon X. The mutant best known as WOLVERINE has lived many lives under many identities and in many places, but never before has the fate of the future been so entwined with the past! Fan-favorite eras of Wolverine’s saga are explored anew, along with never-before-seen episodes as Logan must travel to various points in time to prevent the death of a key figure in mutant history. But these LIVES are only one side of the story…
    Be here for the start of the time-shredding saga across all of Wolverine’s history and future yet to come!
    48 PGS./Parental Advisory …$5.99

Astonishing Member

Not going to lie, I get what he's going with for the clock but it feels..overly pretentious? Maybe it's just me. Its not Miller-levels at least.

So looks like time travel is the plan then?

I look forward to reading it in discounted trade... if the reviews are positive enough.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Who would've guessed that I'd be intrigued by this book. I'll wait for reviews, though.

That stubble is perfection. So many artists struggle with stubble, but this looks really good.
    2024: The Year of Hellion

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    That stubble is perfection. So many artists struggle with stubble, but this looks really good.
    I’ll admit, I don’t know if this is serious or not, but I Lol’d.

Anyway, alternate timelines can always be interesting, I’m just hoping it’s not just Wolverine, because….content drought. If they are putting everything on hold because this is doing something with the line overall, it better be huge.

I'm already bored.

Astonishing Member

Let's see if this can keep my interest

Thanks for posting, Weather.

I'm still on the fence as I don't know what the whole mission statement is about, but this looks pretty good.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Thanks for posting! The art looks AMAZING. Going to miss Cassara if he's not on an X-book for the next era

Astonishing Member

Actually, looking at the preview image, I completely forgot. Have they seriously not done anything with Silver Samurai since he got resurrected? That's a waste

I guess Jean didn't deserve a line before the whole thing started. "How are you feeling, Logan? Ready to begin?" would have at least sold her deep love for him, since Percy just told us about it only to use her as a silent prop immediately afterward. I guess I shouldn't expect more from an event focusing on the most dudebro character the franchise has.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    I guess Jean didn't deserve a line before the whole thing started. "How are you feeling, Logan? Ready to begin?" would have at least sold her deep love for him, since Percy just told us about it only to use her as a silent prop immediately afterward. I guess I shouldn't expect more from an event focusing on the most dudebro character the franchise has.
    It's a wolverine focused event. We're lucky that supporting characters exist at all. I half expected it to open up with him already hip-deep in some flavor of bad guy.