Default Hobbs and Shaw 2

Unglaublich!

No mention of Shaw thus far, only Hobbs. It does say it won't be a sequel to Hobbs And Shaw though.

This isn't exactly a surprise. Even when he was beefing with Vin Diesal he always said he would return to do at least one sequel to Hobbs and Shaw. In fact he had some idea that would make it the "Anti F&F" that the execs apparently liked. No idea what that means but I guess we'll find out soon enough. Then again...we see how the Rock's ideas turn out (Black Adam) so that may not be a good thing...

I just want a followup on Brixton's boss, voiced by Ryan Reynolds but I'm guessing that was sort of a placeholder till they can find an appropriate actor.

Extraordinary Member

This definitely needs Kevin Hart.

I'd be really surprised if none of the major players from part 1 don't return, including Kevin Hart. I see Brixton as the typical foe turned hero similar to Shaw himself, just maybe minus his upgrades.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

I just think its comical that for all of Johnson's hierarchy of power is going to change stuff he had to crawl back to Vin Diesel in the end.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    I just think its comical that for all of Johnson's hierarchy of power is going to change stuff he had to crawl back to Vin Diesel in the end.
    Did he crawl back, or just concede to basic logic?

I mean, he always said he was gonna do another Hobbs and Shaw. The franchise needs him more than he needs it, really.