Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Honestly I think he'd be a good fit for this. A lot of minor/obscure Titans would be, honestly, and they'd probably never be used on the Titans show.
    I mean, if the CW can make Vibe kinda cool.... and did someone say Hotspot? I like that idea.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    The most cynical part of me thinks they signed some sort of development deal with Ramsey and they're just throwing this at him to satisfy the contract until it's developed far enough along to do so, then they'll let it die.

BUT, if it happens what young DC characters do we think might actually be introduced here? I can't imagine they'd go with totally new characters for all of them.
    I'm not sure if I'm up-to-date on young DC characters enough to pick the most likely ones. Like, the first one I thought of was Damage. The explodey Grant Emerson one, not the one that was like Hulk crossed with Captain America. The '96 Teen Titans might work (Risk, Joto, Argent, Prysm, etc). Cyclone from the JSA might work. Traci 13 might work.

Oh, God. This is list is starting to sound very '90s/early '00s. God, I'm getting old. Someone stop me before I start naming characters from Superboy and the Ravers.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm up-to-date on young DC characters enough to pick the most likely ones. Like, the first one I thought of was Damage. The explodey Grant Emerson one, not the one that was like Hulk crossed with Captain America. The '96 Teen Titans might work (Risk, Joto, Argent, Prysm, etc). Cyclone from the JSA might work. Traci 13 might work.

Oh, God. This is list is starting to sound very '90s/early '00s. God, I'm getting old. Someone stop me before I start naming characters from Superboy and the Ravers.
    Actually don't think they could use Cyclone, as she will be in the Black Adam movie.

The more I think of it, the less I want this show and the more I want a show focusing on Thea, Talia, and their new League. That could make for an excellent globe-trotting, Jason Bourne type show. And more Willa Holland is never a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    I mean let's be honest, they don't have the budget for that. The whole ring tease was basically fanservice, I don't think they ever planned to follow up on it the way we hoped, so it might as well not even happened
    If they limit it to 10 episodes they could have the budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    Great news hopefully this happens would love batwoman and Naomi to be on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    This kind of surprises me. The Arrowverse might still live!

But considering Gotham Knights I'm going to temper my expectations (IE probably no costumes or explicit powers).

Incredible Member

This show is not happening. It was on shaky ground even when there was a full slate of hero shows.

Only updated because someone inquired about it following all the other cancellations. No cost to the network to keep any show "in development".

Que meme "So you're telling me there's a chance!"

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I can promise you whoever the students are most of not all will not have flashy powers that require much CG. The CW is so cheap no way they will do that. I mean you can count on one hand the number of times Steel actually used his powers in the last 2 season of Legends. They will all be kicky flippy punch punch heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I can promise you whoever the students are most of not all will not have flashy powers that require much CG. The CW is so cheap no way they will do that. I mean you can count on one hand the number of times Steel actually used his powers in the last 2 season of Legends. They will all be kicky flippy punch punch heroes.
    I'll be amazed if anybody actually wears costumes.

It would be nice if the show would happen, but I'm not holding my breath.

So according to Ramsey, this show is supposedly still alive

https://www.superherohype.com/tv/520...is-still-alive

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    So according to Ramsey, this show is supposedly still alive

https://www.superherohype.com/tv/520...is-still-alive
    Color me surprised!

Sky High? Will he teach the heroes or the sidekicks?
    You mean hero high that sky high ripped off.

Incredible Member

David Ramsey Teases "Good Stuff" in the Works for Arrowverse Spinoff

While there are a lot of questions about the future of programming on The CW in the wake of Nexstar's ownership of the network, it seems like fans might not want to give up on Justice U just yet. David Ramsey, who is set to direct and star in the potential Arrowverse spinoff series that "good stuff is in the works" for the project, but that he can't be too specific on details just yet. The actor made the comments on a recent Instagram post, replying to fan questions both about Justice U and about why his Arrow character John Diggle/Spartan rejected the glowing green ring.

"I know.. and thank you and everyone else for sticking with us," Ramsey wrote in response to a fan noting that it's been a rough few months with various DC cancellations. "The smoke is clearing. Can't be specific just yet but good stuff is in the works…"

In another comment, Ramsey said that the reason Diggle didn't accept the ring was "A LONG story. But.. Stay tuned.."