Quote Originally Posted by Kanos View Post
I would agree with you that OMD should not be retconned, but simply ignored, but there is one problem. Peter and Mary Jane erased their daughter from the timeline. I could be wrong, but Spencer confirmed in ASM #74 that Mayday survived the original timeline, Norman didn't kill her. But since Mary Jane does not want to have children without getting married ("thank you" Quesada), she is no more. If I were Marvel, I would bring marriage and Mayday back, but all the events of BND, Big Time, Superior, Worldwide, The Kindred Saga, Beyond and others remained unchanged. Mayday would have been in Europe all these years. Remember how Molecule Man helped Miles, his family and friends? You can do the same here.
It has never been stated the the baby didn’t happen post-OMD. Everything supposedly happened the exact same, except that Peter and MJ weren’t married during the events. May could still be out there somewhere, unless she truly died. Also it’s strange Spencer showed Mayday when OMD showed that Annie was the child they wiped from existence. I really want to know Spencer’s original plan, he uses old pages of Spectacular that have Harry straight up refer to Peter as MJs husband while talking to her, I wish Pete and MJ remembered the deal