Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    The second Flashpoint was more Batman than Flash anyhow.
    The second?
    Read The Flash#1 this September!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hol View Post
    The second?
    The first Flashpoint is the Flash's first Elseworlds story, written by Pat McGreal and drawn by Norm Breyfogle. It's a very good standalone Flash story. I try to refer to the Johns' story as the second Flashpoint out of respect to an actually good Barry Allen Elseworld story instead of a crappy alternate universe Batman one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    The first Flashpoint is the Flash's first Elseworlds story, written by Pat McGreal and drawn by Norm Breyfogle. It's a very good standalone Flash story. I try to refer to the Johns' story as the second Flashpoint out of respect to an actually good Barry Allen Elseworld story instead of a crappy alternate universe Batman one.
    Ahhh yes! I read that story many years ago. Honestly, I am surprised to see someone else reference it. It was a very good story. I remember when Johns Flashpoint was announced I wondered if it would somehow tie into the original.
    Read The Flash#1 this September!

They make a strong argument...

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Wait Thomas is alive? Which Earth is this? WHEN is this? Like I know this is Flashpoint, but was Flashpoint restored after Doomsday Clock/Death Metal/Whichever and became its own Earth, or is it preserved in Metaverse, or is this a flashback?

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Wait Thomas is alive? Which Earth is this? WHEN is this? Like I know this is Flashpoint, but was Flashpoint restored after Doomsday Clock/Death Metal/Whichever and became its own Earth, or is it preserved in Metaverse, or is this a flashback?
    I think that's probably going to be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think that's probably going to be the case.
    A few minutes later and remembering that Flashpoint is alternate history, not alternate earth, and remembering that Hypertime is a thing again now (I mentioned in the Current DC Direction Do You Like thread how annoying it is that now I have to think about this one by one to find the answer), it's possible that Flashpoint now exist as one of the branches of alternate timeline in Hypertime

It all happened in the Hypertime of the Dark Multiverses’ Crisis where Dr. Manhattan ran back in time to save his mom and created Flashpoint Clock.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    It all happened in the Hypertime of the Dark Multiverses’ Crisis where Dr. Manhattan ran back in time to save his mom and created Flashpoint Clock.
    F off I actually tried to remember until halfway through the sentence XD

"The world of Flashpoint returns! After sacrificing everything to help the Flash put the universe back together and save Bruce Wayne’s life, Thomas Wayne wakes up in a world he thought was no more. Forced to don the cowl once again, Batman prowls the streets of Gotham searching for answers to how this world still exists, but what he starts to uncover will send him hurtling around the globe."

Oh okay so he is alive in the present day and finding out how the world still exist will be in the story
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 04-09-2022 at 03:19 AM.

BANNED

Mild spoilers for the issue

spoilers:
    Thomas finds the words 'Thomas Wayne Will Die' and 'Everything Matters' on the blackboard. Also The Flash lives at 1956Showcase Drive
    end of spoilers

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/wher...erse-spoilers/

Oh wow it really is Batpoint

F off I actually tried to remember until halfway through the sentence XD

"The world of Flashpoint returns! After sacrificing everything to help the Flash put the universe back together and save Bruce Wayne’s life, Thomas Wayne wakes up in a world he thought was no more. Forced to don the cowl once again, Batman prowls the streets of Gotham searching for answers to how this world still exists, but what he starts to uncover will send him hurtling around the globe."

Oh okay so he is alive in the present day and finding out how the world still exist will be in the story
    sorry. But it’s not too far off with the current state of DC’s continuity.

Astonishing Member

The time masters probably edited the world back to something similar like the Flashpoint world. Doubt it's the full same world.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Holy **** this is so good, legit considering to include this on my signature LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Extraordinary Member

Variant by Todd Nauck