Quote Originally Posted by FlawedCoil82 View Post
I mean obviously I am ecstatic to see that “X-Men ‘92” is coming back out in ANY form, but I was hoping it was going to be a relaunch of the series as an on-going title rather than just 5 issues. Maybe they are just testing the waters with this mini-series first to see if there is still enough demand for a full relaunch?! I hope it does well enough to make that a reality. I still fully believe that there was immense potential in the “X-Men ‘92” series, but that they went about it the wrong way. I don’t want FORCED “campiness, comedy and cameos”! I don’t need to see sharks with lasers on their heads or guns being twice the size of the characters holding them or characters covered in EXTREME spikes. I just want to see all new stories being told using the most iconic version of the teams and characters. Anyway, I never read the whole “House Of X” story originally, so this will be like an all new story for me regardless.

As a side note with this mini-series and the upcoming “X-Men ‘97” series on Disney+, I really hope this will FINALLY encourage Marvel to release all 3 seasons of their “X-Men Adventures” series in TPB format. They collected the much inferior/inexplicably “Rogue-less” spin-off series “Adventures Of The X-Men” into TPBs, but they won’t do the original series?! It doesn’t make any sense. I also would be thrilled to see them release a One-Shot TPB that collected the 6 Pizza Hut and 4 Hardee’s exclusive mini-comics in it.

As much as I would love to have the Pizza Hut and Hardee’s collected in trade, it will never happen.