Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Default Grigori (Dragon's Dogma) vs Fatalis (Monster Hunter)

Standard Khazan battle, except we'll say the arena is domed about a hundred feet up.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Astonishing Member

Even putting aside the whole 'messenger of God' thing Grigori is quite a bit larger than Fatalis with a human-level intellect that grants him access to magic among other things. Between that and him being resistant if not immune to the majority of Fatalis' fire-based output I don't see ol' Fatty having a good time.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Fatalis is about as strong as anything Grigori has done (casually obliterating huge stone walls by moving around). Its fire breath, which can melt an enormous steel barrier (like a foot thick, and solid steel which we see when it melts) to slag in a few seconds, is more than anything Grigori has put up with, it takes loads and loads of attacks from giant weapons wielded by class 2ish characters and small artillery to even wound it. Being smaller isn't much of a detriment if it's every bit as strong and has a devastating ranged attack. Also a Fatalis destroyed Schrade pretty much over night.

Being a messenger of God doesn't really add much to Grigori's feats. If you wanna get down to what they are in abstract, Fatalis is pretty much the sum of human sin and its body can make you crazy even after death.
    Last edited by BitVyper; 01-19-2022 at 07:50 AM.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands