Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Rumor: John Krasinski Is Playing [Spoilers] In Doctor Strange 2.

RUMOR: DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS COULD FEATURE MAJOR CAMEO APPEARANCE BY JOHN KRASINSKI AS [SPOILER]

From what we’ve heard, it sounds like John Krasinski may have filmed scenes as Mr. Fantastic for Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness. Now, if this turns out to be true it would be a huge win for fans that have fan cast Krasinski as the leader of the Fantastic Four for years. Interestingly it sounds like Krasinski could be playing a variant version of Mr. Fantastic from another universe. Mr. Fantastic was one of the members of the Illuminati in Marvel comics.
    Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 01-16-2022 at 08:04 AM.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

These FF rumors are probably going to keep picking up.

So Emily Blunt is sue?
    The J-man

Extraordinary Member

At this point I'd be surprised if Doctor Strange makes a cameo in this Doctor Strange movie.

I get it, there hasn't been any new plot information (true or false) in months, so all that's left is rumors about cameos.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    At this point I'd be surprised if Doctor Strange makes a cameo in this Doctor Strange movie.
    That would be ground-breaking .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    So Emily Blunt is sue?
    I hope not. She’s acted like such a B about it when asked, I’m completely put off by her.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

He was rumored for WandaVision too. I'll wait and see. People get carried away with the rumors and NWH has made it worse than usual.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I think it could happen as a one-off. That "Reed" is another variant/multi-verse version.

Here's what else I think, the Illuminati may appear as a cameo/plot thing,

doesn't mean any characters attached to those characters have to appear.
    Reed, and other Ill folks could be alone.
    Then maybe another version, even by another actor, should be Reed in AntMan3.

I think the idea of the FF can/should be seeded before we see a movie. Not all as variants but to give us the idea that one will either not be a variant, or

this all leads to a Secret Wars (Avengers 5 ?) story and this retcons or resets the MCU
    By this time most other characters from phases 1 - 4 should be retired, recast.

The Secret Wars would open the MCU to a playing field including all necessary properties.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

I just watched a video with "spoilers", from a few weeks ago and I know there has been lots of talk/gossip about it.

the one with K.Bell as Sue, Seth R as Thing etc.
    I feel that whether true or not, it is not bad casting.

I feel there is a middle ground or under/over lap with the regular movie going audience and the MCU/related movie audience.
    For example my wife. She is basically a fair weather friend to MCU related movies. She displays a lot of what could be called 'fatigue'.
    Watching the movies is often boring or not interesting to her. There's a lot going on that is specific to her and it is not flattering, but

I feel there are a lot of people who like her, but differing range, are the companion or known to someone like us, who really appreciates the movies and are fascinated with most details, spoilers, etc.

and what I'm saying is I sense a bit of backlash about the next FF movie from non/non-fans.
    My wife says she is absolutely against a new FF movie and would not watch, period. Because the previous ones were wrong and she doesnt' believe or care if they get another chance.
    there seems to be no way I can explain that 'this' version would more than make up for the others and how can you have a marvel universe in movies, without the FF?
    How?
    So what I'm not telling her is my theory or hope.
    that some/aspects of the FF will be slowly introduced before their movie, to set people's expectations better.
    So I think that Krasinski appearing as a multiversal variant of Reed is probably what that illuminati cameo may be in Dr. Strange 2.

And I think some/aspects of the FF might show up in Antman 3. I think it should either be a different FF member
    and or another version/multi-verse variant.

I think where Marvel would head would be the eventual resetting of various properties, with new/young recasts but this would lead to Secret Wars

and the MCU would be reset after that, with various new versions of most characters and/or introduction of a reset timeline; FF came first as far as Modern heroes (of course there was Cap etc in the '40s or elsewhern)
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Ultimate Member

I kinda hope these 2 aren't in MoM.

Astonishing Member

There’s apparently footage leaked of John Krasinski as Reed Richards confronting Wanda.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Extraordinary Member

Why would he play Spoiler? She is DC and a female.

Niffleheim

The leaks are all over twitter and I saw Blackagar in it too but what is mostly animating the timeline is his past comments about we should cherish the CIA.

Gawd after Endgame MCU expansion seems to be encountering a lot of pushback from both the left and the right lol!
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Why would he play Spoiler? She is DC and a female.
    Not sure what your intent is with that post but Wanda AKA the Scarlet Witch has been a Marvel property since the days of Stan Lee and Jack Kirby.

Major Doctor Strange 2 Cameo Surfaces Ahead of Premiere
    https://www.cbr.com/doctor-strange-2...ne-marvel-mcu/