Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Stick the Actor's character in another movie they were in!

Examples :

Sarah Connor vs Children of the Corn

Harvey Keitel's Bad Lieutenant in Monkey trouble : The Lieutenant: [to Jesus Christ] Monkey! You got something that you want to say to me? You ***You monkey*** you monkey####! Here's your... What? Say something, I know you're just standing there. What am I gonna do? You gotta say something! Something! You **** you ***g stand there and you want me to do every ***ng thing! Where were you? Where the ***are you? Where were you? Where the hell were you? I... I... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry! I'm sorry! I did so many bad things. I'm sorry. I tried to do... I try to do the ricgt thing, but I'm weak, I'm too ***king weak. I need you to help me! Help me! I need you to help me! Forgive me! Forgive me! Forgive me, please! Forgive me, father!

Others?

John McClane in Unbreakable, he becomes a flawed Super-Cop. You could lean into the superhero that works for the cops.

Brendan from Brick is a younger version of Detective Blake from Dark Knight Rises.

Joe from Looper falls into old habits during Inception.

Ryan Reynolds from Red Notice would use the Lantern to be a theif. He'd be more suited for Orange than Green.

Credence would basically be the Hulk of the Justice League. He'd try to atone for his past by helping Diana and the others stop Steppenwolf.

Kitty Pride infiltrates Cobb's gang on behalf of the X-men.

Killmonger becomes a member of the Fantastic Four and uses his powers to invade Wakanda.

Harry's magic manifests differently-he gets the horns and the ability to force others to tell him the truth.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-16-2022 at 05:50 PM.

Retired

Keanu Reeves is Keanu Reeves in every movie he's in. It's all one Keanu Reeves multiverse--the Keanuverse.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    Examples :
    Sarah Connor vs Children of the Corn
    Are we talking Terminator 1 Sarah Connor, or T2 Sarah Connor? Because those would be two entirely different movies.

Mighty Member

T2. Spends the film blasting the kids away...

You stick Mike Harrigan into Saw.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Keanu Reeves is Keanu Reeves in every movie he's in. It's all one Keanu Reeves multiverse--the Keanuverse.

Motherless Brooklyn and Primal Fear could work as Joe Fix-it stories.

Same with Zodiac and Dark Water for Ruffalo Hulk.

Salt would just be the prequel to Mr. And Mrs. Smith.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-17-2022 at 09:15 AM.

Batman, Hulk, and Sabertooth expose pedophile priests in Spotlight.

A two-fer:
    Michael Keaton Beetlejuice *is* Batman! ... and he battles the Jack Nicholson as the Devil.

Extraordinary Member

Jules from pulp fiction in the Avengers. "I'm puttin together a team of mothaf%$kas to save the planet."

Extraordinary Member

Adam Driver’s Kylo aren’t rots into The Last Duel… and without the Force, and even with decent fighting skills, he gets killed before he has time to assault Marguerite because no one likes him, he’s too obviously evil, and Ridely Scott remembers he’s a villain where LFL and Rian Johnson did not.

On the other hand, his Logan Lucky character drops into TFA, books it with Finn the second they can, and the Sequel Trilogy becomes a hybrid Action Girl and Buddy Cop story.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I love The Current War for the concept of Victorian Doctor Strange and Spider-Man vs General Zod and Beast in the fight for who controls energy in America.

Ron Pearlman played one of the greatest characters ever filmed, Hellboy! He also played like a racist vampire or whatever in Blade II. So a Hellboy Blade crossover movie with the two just tearing through a vampire swarm. It's a rare cross company crossover that actually makes sense!

Indiana Jones piloting the Millennium Falcon... whip vs blaster...