Astonishing Member

Default Strongest Superman incarnation that MCU!Scarlet Witch can fight

so who's the strongest version of Superman that MCU Scarlet Witch can fight?

cuz MCU!Scarlet Witch is a stronger Magic-User in MCU than MCU!Doctor Strange himself, and Magic are Superman's weaknesses besides Kryptonite. hopefully she's MCU magic user that strong enough to stop Superman(of any version) with her magic
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Swiss army nerd

Her problem here is her very human durability and that even Action Comics #1 Superman had a level of super speed. How long does Wanda take to work up a decent attack? Say, stronger than a bursting shell level strong?

I normally don't participate in these kind of discussions but this human durability thing is not really an argument when talking about a magic user, is it? Her durability is whatever she wants it to be. She already blocked stuff that would definitely kill a normal human.
    I mean every single Force user in Star Wars also only has human durability. If you are not a Force user yourself though the only hope of ever beating them is by sucker punching them and the chance of even doing that is very slim against the most powerful ones.

I don't see this any different. If he lands a sucker punch then congrats. In an actual stand up fight though things look very different. He has the physical stats on his side but magic transcends that. I mean that is the entire of point of magic.
    I also feel this would be better discussed after the new Dr. Strange movie is out because we haven't even seen what the MCU Wanda is now capable of. She arguably just become the actual Scarlet Witch at the end of Wandavision.

Swiss army nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    I normally don't participate in these kind of discussions but this human durability thing is not really an argument when talking about a magic user, is it? Her durability is whatever she wants it to be. She already blocked stuff that would definitely kill a normal human.
    I mean every single Force user in Star Wars also only has human durability. If you are not a Force user yourself though the only hope of ever beating them is by sucker punching them and the chance of even doing that is very slim against the most powerful ones.

I don't see this any different. If he lands a sucker punch then congrats. In an actual stand up fight though things look very different. He has the physical stats on his side but magic transcends that. I mean that is the entire of point of magic.
    I also feel this would be better discussed after the new Dr. Strange movie is out because we haven't even seen what the MCU Wanda is now capable of. She arguably just become the actual Scarlet Witch at the end of Wandavision.
    In a Rumbles setting, Wanda wouldn't start with any shields or invulnerability active, so it would all depend on her having innate invulnerability or auto-shields, which she doesn't have. Think about it like both competitors are starting from zero. Wanda has to activate her magic to defend herself, so it comes down to if Clark in this case can cross the starting distance in the arena and land a hit before she's done that successfully. Wanda can amp her durability with a shield, yes, but she has to take the time to make that happen.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Well, given the crap she survives, she has some level of completely unexplained superhuman durability. It does not make sense, but it's certainly there. She gets smacked around in the London fight in Infinity War and keeps on trucking.

Still not enough to survive the blitz of any version of Superman, however.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

She does a lot of blunting impacts with hastily thrown up force fields there..

https://youtu.be/7b7fBshO630

That fight and her eventual rematch is a pretty good demonstration on how Wanda can be overwhelmed before she can get her good stuff going. (At least at this point in her power growth.)
    Last edited by Captain Morgan; 01-17-2022 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post

That fight and her eventual rematch is a pretty good demonstration on how Wanda can be overwhelmed before she can get her good stuff going. (At least at this point in her power growth.)
    Yes, that was some serious durability. I don't know if she could take a hit from even the weakest versions of Superman. She probably could. But his sheer speed is the issue. Even AC#1 Superman (or shortly after that) could dodge her attacks and hit her repeatedly.
    Power with Girl is better.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post

I agree entirely - I didn't imply she was just flat out tanking that stuff, just that she takes some impacts that would cripple or kill ordinary humans. Even ones where she reduces initial impact a bit, she winds up rolling after that.

It doesn't matter at all for the Rumble here, because any version of Superman is going to blitz her.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan