Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    There's several options for titles that DC could sue for something like this...World's Finest, Adventure Comics, DC Comics Presents, The Brave and the Bold...heck for these two even titles like... Strange Adventures, My Greatest Adventure..but in all honesty, while I would absolutely love a Connor/Cassie series....I really want one with them, Bart and Tim. We dont need 47 other characters, just those 4.
    well... my fave conner/Cassie story went in a very specific direction....

But for a followup to that... Hmm,..... Maybe like Spider-Girl in MC2 with Conner and Cassie as Spider-Man and MJ.

There's several options for titles that DC could sue for something like this...World's Finest, Adventure Comics, DC Comics Presents, The Brave and the Bold...heck for these two even titles like... Strange Adventures, My Greatest Adventure..but in all honesty, while I would absolutely love a Connor/Cassie series....I really want one with them, Bart and Tim. We dont need 47 other characters, just those 4.

This is the ultimate idea for me, the YJ 4 together, with no one else taking any time from being fleshed out and finding ways to get them into trouble, and ways to bring them closer together as friends.

But by the looks of the solicits, we have a much better chance for a Match book then a Conner book, which really pi22es me off
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    This is the ultimate idea for me, the YJ 4 together, with no one else taking any time from being fleshed out and finding ways to get them into trouble, and ways to bring them closer together as friends.

But by the looks of the solicits, we have a much better chance for a Match book then a Conner book, which really pi22es me off
    This is one of the most frustrating things for me with DC over the last 20 or so years. The characters we (seem) to want to see the most of are not the ones we get and the ones that get pushed the most are the ones no one (seems) to be asking for...but we get them in spades. The only reason we got a Young Justice series when we did was because Bendis wanted to do it, unfortunately he just spent too much time on characters we didn't really care about and not enough on the ones we did (although he does get props for actually bringing the right ones back.)

This is one of the most frustrating things for me with DC over the last 20 or so years. The characters we (seem) to want to see the most of are not the ones we get and the ones that get pushed the most are the ones no one (seems) to be asking for...but we get them in spades. The only reason we got a Young Justice series when we did was because Bendis wanted to do it, unfortunately he just spent too much time on characters we didn't really care about and not enough on the ones we did (although he does get props for actually bringing the right ones back.)

Bendis did us a solid by bringing back the YJ4, but it's bendis and he can't give characters anything real... At all.
    Plus he brought them back as "modern" updates of who they were decades ago, instead of bringing them back "atleast" where they were before the world got flipped upside down or taking them to their next step in their life, giving them their "nightwing" move.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

I know it won't happen but we need a slight age up for the YJ 4 and to throw them in the earth 3 fire, let them have way more than they can possibly handle against the full power of the syndicate

I know it won't happen but we need a slight age up for the YJ 4 and to throw them in the earth 3 fire, let them have way more than they can possibly handle against the full power of the syndicate
    Conner should be the same age as Kara I feel, 21, older than Jon but still a young adult. I’m not picky about what they do with him, I prefer him in some batshit insane cosmic stuff as befitting his roots in Kirby concepts, I just want them to do something with him.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Conner should be the same age as Kara I feel, 21, older than Jon but still a young adult. I’m not picky about what they do with him, I prefer him in some batshit insane cosmic stuff as befitting his roots in Kirby concepts, I just want them to do something with him.

He has done so much and been put in so many different situations over the years theres really nothing they couldn't throw him in and not fit him well.

He has done so much and been put in so many different situations over the years theres really nothing they couldn't throw him in and not fit him well.
    Have they done Super-dad yet?

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Well...he was sort of a step dad in the Bendis YJ early on....

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    It's common in YJ fanfics.

He took care of baby Guardian for a short time.

I wouldn't even mind a 80 page giant type book where all four of the YJ4 get 20 pages each to tell a individual story, to help grow their actual lives and make it possible to expand into their own series

I kinda wish Lophi was his actual wife and Martha his biological daughter. It would have been something completely new with him while instantly giving him a supporting cast. There was a lot to mine there.

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    I kinda wish Lophi was his actual wife and Martha his biological daughter. It would have been something completely new with him while instantly giving him a supporting cast. There was a lot to mine there.
    I would've been fine with that.

Just getting him away from anybody or anything SUPER could help him stand on his own 2 feet, so he can comeback to the SUPER verse on stronger ground.

Oh and they need to marry the leather jacket kon with the black tshirt Conner, only then will he be a strong character