Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Cassie and Conner Series

Cassie and Conner Series

I read the Article here and I agree that a Black Label Series for Conner would be great
    https://www.cbr.com/dc-characters-ne...-label-series/

But NOT! With him as teenager etc., but let him grow up, shape his own identity with new Code-Name (at the moment I am for Black Zero), move back to Hawaii together with Cassie.

For Conner I think the GODFALL SUPERMAN Costume would be awesome (with some redesign), because it has the S Symbol, but it is also distances itself from the traditional Design.
    https://www.cbr.com/dc-ranking-superman-costumes/ (maybe with bigger S)
    alternatively
    https://www.cbr.com/superman-sinestro-arch-enemies/ (this looks like the Black Zero Conner Costume, but MUCH better)
    alternatively this Costume
    https://bleedingcool.com/collectible...tudios-statue/
    (I like the beard and longer hairs which these statue has)

For Conner I see him at the Power-Level of NEW52 Superman (because being younger than Clark), together with TTK (Independent of Solar Energy-like it was in NEW52 and Pre-Flashpoint), together with the intelligence level of Titans TV Series Conner.

I like that he leaves the Titans (the current Team with Donna etc.) and becomes an independent Hero again-with still keeping friendship to Tim and Bart and his generation of Teen Titans.

I see him also as a kind of bridge between Superman/JL and Lex Luthor, being a kind of family-member for both families. I like that Lex accepts him as son and Conner also sees some things in Lex way and also argues with Superman and JL etc. about it.

I like that he has character traits of Lex, Clark and the Kents, because of his DNA and his upbringing. So he is very similar to Lex in his civilian identity (working as scientist, being rich etc.), also being sceptical about Clark and the JL and challenging their views.

Conner also needs his legacy back, so he has a similar status like Nightwing (being accepted by the JL and also respected by JL and seen as kind of mentor by the younger generations).

Moving back to Hawaii together with Cassie, going to college there.

For Cassie I like the look of the Pre-Flashpoint Artemis of Bana Mighdall (especially her Wonder Woman Outfit or the Green One). In Pre-Flashpoint Artemis was often shown as having blonde hairs, so it would be a good start for a design for Cassie.

Cassie having the power-level of Artemis, looking like the Pre-Flashpoint Artemis (but still having the ability to fly) and either having the Lasso of Lightning back or having the additional super-power of Elektrokinesis.

The Hawaii Setting gives it a fresh new look and there are plenty enemies which would work on this series.

Especially KNOCKOUT-a fight between Knockout and Cassie would be AWESOME!!!

Would Tim Drake fans be okay with that?

I'm all for it, especially if they gain new identities and start to move forward as characters. Black Zero was a great call back from Titans United and i think it works for Conner.

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Would Tim Drake fans be okay with that?
    Tim Drake fans have more important things to worry about, like him getting his own book. He is currently a rank C character of the Batfamily relegated to Urban Legends with the likes of Azrael.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post

Tim Drake fans have more important things to worry about, like him getting his own book. He is currently a rank C character of the Batfamily relegated to Urban Legends with the likes of Azrael.
    Sheesh, Rank C? Isn’t he one of their most popular characters?

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Sheesh, Rank C? Isn’t he one of their most popular characters?
    He is, but DC has no idea of what to do with him at the moment.

Having a like 5 issues of an anthology series in a year is a far cry from what used to be a character that had his own series for a long time.

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

I'd definitely read a Cass/Conner series but I disagree on the Godfall suit. I was never a big Michael Turner fan and I thought that suit was horrendous.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    I'd definitely read a Cass/Conner series but I disagree on the Godfall suit. I was never a big Michael Turner fan and I thought that suit was horrendous.
    I agree.
    I think Conner works better with a minimalist design. The only good think about New 52 Superboy was his costume.

Relaunch Superman/Wonder Woman as a Conner/Cassie title, I’d love to read that!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Relaunch Superman/Wonder Woman as a Conner/Cassie title, I’d love to read that!

What would you call it? And yeah I would like that too, course I just want more Conner kon content lol
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    What would you call it? And yeah I would like that too, course I just want more Conner kon content lol
    In my ideal world I’d just call it Superman/WW and have Conner & Cassie be the titular duo on Earth 3.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

In my ideal world I’d just call it Superman/WW and have Conner & Cassie be the titular duo on Earth 3.

So still hoping Conner and the YJ generation head to earth 3 to finally get under other ppls shadows and go against real threats?
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    So still hoping Conner and the YJ generation head to earth 3 to finally get under other ppls shadows and go against real threats?
    Hoping they do something with Conner and Cassie I don’t have any belief that what I want has a chance of happening, it’s just a pipe dream on my part

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Id totally be down for a C/C series that gives people a SM/WW feel as these two are one of my fave DC couples.

Superboy/Wonder Girl. But with a simple S/WW type logo.

Or DC could do Conner/Cassie/Tim and call it Legacies

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

There's several options for titles that DC could sue for something like this...World's Finest, Adventure Comics, DC Comics Presents, The Brave and the Bold...heck for these two even titles like... Strange Adventures, My Greatest Adventure..but in all honesty, while I would absolutely love a Connor/Cassie series....I really want one with them, Bart and Tim. We dont need 47 other characters, just those 4.

I'm uninterested in the pairing so I'll pass.