Mighty Member

Default Your favorite Mortal Kombat Roster (Wishes)

Hello,
    which characters would you like to see in a new Mortal Kombat Game?
    My list would be:

Good
    -Johnny Cage
    -Cassie Cage
    -Sonya
    -Sub-Zero
    -Scorpion
    -Liu Kang
    -Raiden
    -Nightwolf
    -Tanya
    -Kitana
    -Kenshi
    -Jax
    -Nightwolf
    -Fujin
    -Kotal Khan
    -Kung Lao

Evil
    -Goro
    -Kintaro
    -Sheeva
    -Cyrax
    -Sektor
    -Smoke
    -Reptile
    -Noob Saibot
    -Frost
    -Sindel
    -Ermac
    -Tremor
    -Rain
    -Shang Tsung
    -Shao Khan
    -Quan Chi
    -Baraka
    -Mileena
    -Kabal
    -D’Vorah
    -Erron Black

I know there are more Characters in the game, but I prefer mostly the original characters like Goro,Shao Khan, 3 Cyborg Ninjas, the Ninjas like Sub-Zero and Scorpion and Ermac....

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Guest DLC wise for the next game I would opt for:

- Buffy Summers (Voiced by Sarah Michelle Gellar)
    - Ash Williams (Voiced by Bruce Campbell)
    - Black Adam or Deathstroke (DC Guest Star)
    - The Mask
    - Shredder
    - Pennywise

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I just want Sub-Zero, Smoke and Ermac on the playable roster. If get that I'm good.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Scorpion is by far my favorite character so if he's a playable character, I'm happy.

Mortal Kombat has the best story of any fighting game so here are my wishes:

- Scorpion: I want to see progress not regress. I loved how Hanzo and Kuai Liang finally made a truce and respected each other as warriors. With Hanzo gone and replaced with a younger Scorpion, I'm not sure what to expect.

- Reptile: I highly doubt I'll get this wish, but I want to see Classic Reptile return. The mysterious green ninja with both Scorpion's and Sub-Zeros powers and skills. It was so cool seeing and fighting him back in the day. This current lizard man has no direction other than being an evil henchman. Give this guy a story

Guest Wish List:

- Shredder
    - Snake Eyes
    - Red Hood
    - Leprechaun

My prediction: Based off the ending from MK11, I think MK12 is going to take place in the past. Much of the roster is going to be new.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    Scorpion is by far my favorite character so if he's a playable character, I'm happy.

Mortal Kombat has the best story of any fighting game so here are my wishes:

- Scorpion: I want to see progress not regress. I loved how Hanzo and Kuai Liang finally made a truce and respected each other as warriors. With Hanzo gone and replaced with a younger Scorpion, I'm not sure what to expect.

- Reptile: I highly doubt I'll get this wish, but I want to see Classic Reptile return. The mysterious green ninja with both Scorpion's and Sub-Zeros powers and skills. It was so cool seeing and fighting him back in the day. This current lizard man has no direction other than being an evil henchman. Give this guy a story

Guest Wish List:

- Shredder
    - Snake Eyes
    - Red Hood
    - Leprechaun

My prediction: Based off the ending from MK11, I think MK12 is going to take place in the past. Much of the roster is going to be new.
    Technically Reptile story ended with MKX. His motivation is to have his race restored. His arcade ending in MKX had him find remnants of his people beneath a city in earthrealm. He got what he wanted so he doesn't need to involve himself anymore.

I love MK11 but I don't care much for story mode. I'm fine with MK11's roster but for me the biggest is Reptile's absence, as he was my most used character in MK X.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
    I love MK11 but I don't care much for story mode. I'm fine with MK11's roster but for me the biggest is Reptile's absence, as he was my most used character in MK X.
    Actually I HATE! the MK11 Roster..
    To small...

I can live without some characters like Tanya,Sindel,Striker etc. BUT!! the Cyborgs (Smoke, Sektor, Cyrax), Ninjas (Reptile, Noob Saibot, Rain, Ermac, Sub-Zero, Frost, Scorpion, Tremor) and the classic characters (Shao Khan, Shang Tsung, Goro, Sheeva, Kintaro and also Quan Chi) are a must for me...