Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    hmmmmm the "Tablet of Time" was apparently based on this thing: https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Lifeline_Tablet Ancient knowledge so old even Selene Gallio probably doesn't understand it. Magic? Science? neither? does anyone know? heheheeheh Oh also the MCU version was in ODIN's vault!

In case you're wondering the runes on the MCU one seem to spell out "Those who sit".

The TAS one seemingly has more than just information though, which,... is interesting.
    Hmm, very interesting to know.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

hmmmmm the "Tablet of Time" was apparently based on this thing: https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Lifeline_Tablet Ancient knowledge so old even Selene Gallio probably doesn't understand it. Magic? Science? neither? does anyone know? heheheeheh Oh also the MCU version was in ODIN's vault!

In case you're wondering the runes on the MCU one seem to spell out "Those who sit".

The TAS one seemingly has more than just information though, which,... is interesting.
    What amazes me is that I’m apparently the only one who read (or remembers) the comic book arc that it was based on.

Both BND AND Spencer referenced the Lifeline Tablet in their stories, so it feels weird that it’s not more noteworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    What amazes me is that I’m apparently the only one who read (or remembers) the comic book arc that it was based on.

Both BND AND Spencer referenced the Lifeline Tablet in their stories, so it feels weird that it’s not more noteworthy.
    Given that it's a story from the 60s? not that surprising TBH

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post

Given that it's a story from the 60s? not that surprising TBH
    And there was even a prose novel based on the Lifeline Tablet, called Spider-Man: Forever Young and written by Stefan (or Steven) Petrucha.
    The spider is always on the hunt.