Extraordinary Member

Default Trio fights: One Piece vs. Naruto vs. Bleach vs. Fairy Tail

I liked the way the previous thread went so I'm trying it again here. Groups of three from the series One Piece, Naruto, Bleach and Fairy Tail duke it out in a big four way group brawl. This time we're leaving out the lead characters since a fair number of them would make their companions rather irrelevant.

The teams:

One Piece: Roronoa Zoro, Sanji and Trafalgar D. Law

Naruto: Kakashi Hatake, Sakura Haruno and Gaara

Bleach: Rukia Kuchiki, Renji Abarai and Byakuya Kuchiki

Fairy Tail: Gray Fullbuster, Erza Scarlet and Gajeel Redfox

- The fights take place in... let's go with a deserted Paris this time.
    - All teams start around 1 kilometre away from each other on the roof tops of different buildings. They all know where the other teams start and have to work their way from there.
    - Kakashi has his one sharigan.
    - Sanji will be ok with hurting his female opponents.

Which group wins?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Hmmm... a complicated one.

Kakashi having his own Sharingan means more limited use of Kamui and no Susanoo. Gaara presumably only has his gourd, albeit with... gold sand? Did he keep that in the end? How effective is his sand conversion jutsu going to be on the frankly not very solid undergrounds of Paris? He might be a touch limited.

Bleach got quite pointedly spikey in the power curve towards the end, Byakuya was always a monster and became wildly stronger as did Renji.

Law is an interesting pick because he is an absolutely godly support character but also has entirely unique offensive options that are exceptionally hard to counter, especially if you don't know what's going on.

As ever, I don't know enough about Fairy Tail to really comment on it.

Off the cuff... I'd back Bleach probably. I don't know how current Zoro and Sanji really intersect with them in a power scaling sense but I'm working on the basis that it might not be enough. One Piece team is definitely my second pick.

The Naruto team frankly doesn't have nearly enough gun between them to take this. They could likely get some surprise kills, Kamui and whatnot but I'm not optimistic about their odds.

Fairy Tail is lacking in the speed department compared to Naruto & Bleach (tho I don’t know much about the latter I do know that much) I wouldn’t put their fastest characters as being any faster than Kakashi in blitz terms.

Gajeel can probably do best here in Paris by turning into a shadow and maybe backstabbing people but FT is so comparatively slow I doubt even Sakura will fall to that.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Extraordinary Member

Zoro does have that feat of unintentionally slicing off one of the horns of the Onigashima skull, which I think might be the strongest single attack of the people present. Between Zoro's range attacks, Sanji's combat pre-cog and ability to fly-ish and Law's abilty to basically re-organize the battlefield I do think that they have a fair chance against the Bleach team, who is the main competition.

Renji is a super-tanky physical powerhouse, Rukia's control over cold give her some lethal attacks and lots wide range options and Byakuya is just kinda crazy with all the destruction he can toss out. And they can all freaking fly. They're very dangerous team.

I wouldn't underestimate the Naruto team. Sure they'd have tough times if they try to match the other teams in pure power. But they're all sneaky ninja with several options to trick opponents after they leave their starting area while they aim for a sneak attack.

The Fairy Tail team isn't to be underestimated. If nothing else they can tank **** pretty well and keep fighting even on the dregs of their powers. Here's Erza blowing up a meteor for example.

Gray and Gajeel are supposed to be on par with Natsu, but they don't have explicit feats of busting up mountainous creatures like Natsu does. Gray did duke it out with a powered up Natsu for a bit after Natsu had his whole blow up a colossal war god feat. But I'm not sure if Natsu used the same explicit technique during his fight with Gray or not.