Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
Now that I read it it became clear that Whedon's answers are from the spring of 2021 (!), so blaming him for them getting published on MLK day is unjustified.

The article is pretty interesting. Apparently Gadot and Fisher, two actors of little talent, weren't satisfied with Whedon's approach and tried to educate the director of the most successful comic book movie (at that time) on how to direct a comic book movie. Hilarious, and understandable that Whedon wasn't taking any shit from them. That part sounds believable to me as that is also what I already got from Fisher's prior statements, when he spoke about Whedon ignoring his imput for his character. What does that guy think he is, no credentials at all and very little acting talent to show for and yet he wants to tell the director how things work?

Whedon surely made mistakes, too, but many things point to all this being to some extent orchestrated.

Anyway, both Whedon's and Fisher's careers are over. In contrast to Fisher Whedon at least had one.
I think Whedon still has chance of getting called back for something. Fisher though, he was a prima donna from the get go and burned every single bridge he came across.