Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
I think the issue here is the SOURCE.

If it's Affleck offering me advice or not liking what I am doing-I am WAYYYYYYYYYY more prone to listen to an Oscar winner. He made movies folks loved and some won awards.

Fisher-who has no resume outside of theater and Broadway-is NOT going to tell me ANYTHING. Not when my resume has Buffy on it that bomb as a movie but became a hit show, had a spinoff and tons of comics as does Firefly.

The fact WB thought so LOW of Cyborg that a no-name gets to play him versus others like even Khary Payton. Says how low on the pole Cyborg was. Maybe a bigger name would have gotten Cyborg's stuff kept in the film.

Everyone else had skins on the wall. Even Moama who I remember from Baywatch more than Stargate. I think I would have kept my mouth SHUT. Maybe if he did-all the praise from the Snyder Cut might have opened some more doors.

Instead he went after a guy that wasn't working at WB more than he did Wheldon with no proof.

Wheldon will find work even if it's under a different name.
Joss at this point has 20 year history of doing similar things with Ray Fisher. It's well established that he was using his position to sleep with actresses working under him while on Buffy (something his wife basically said and got dismissed as a jilted ex years ago), the Charisma Carptentar story has been around for era, James Marsters has his story about Joss getting pissed that Spike was becoming a fan favorite and bullying him and pushing him against a wall, Michelle Trachenberg said after a confrontation with Whedon there was a rule that he wasn't allowed in the same room as her by themselves, Gadot talks about how bad Whedon was and how he threatened her career (former co workers also said it's a common tactic he had), Affleck outright was ready to stage a walkout.

Whedon has a history of being unprofessional and toxic and at this point on the film Ray Fisher was on, multiple big name stars have pretty much had similar issues with Whedon that at this point there's really no real reason to act like Fisher is the dude making shit up or being unreasonable.

At this point Fisher's story is either fitting a well established pattern.... or everyone over 20 years is lying about Whedon and it's some big conspiracy to take down a guy many of these people for professional reasons owe good portions of their career.