Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Reading the interview was like watching a car crash. Just so bad lol. He really doesnt care about reclaiming his legacy or his career and it shows. He was a great mind that is full of himself through and through.

As far everything with Ray, I never doubted that Joss was an ass to him or Gadot. The one thing I will believe Joss on was the racism claims which were a bit laughable. The skin lightening and cutting POC were always fairly baseless claims. You would think that being a writer Joss would be better with his words though. Saying things like "she doesnt understand English" come on now....

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    There can only have been one reason, she was 15 back then so basically he is a creep and shouldn't be left alone with minors. Maybe for once "cancel culture" can actually work and send this guy to an early retirement.
    While this is pretty old news...I dont know if Michelle was trying to insinuate that Joss was trying to get with an underage child. Her mom didnt even want her on set with the other adults at times because of how adult everyone was. Given at how crass and jackass JW could be, I wouldnt want my child alone with him either.
    Last edited by Primal Slayer; 01-17-2022 at 05:32 PM.