Titania
    Blob
    Ares
    Rockslide
    Doc Samson

Who wins?
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

There's a few I don't know well enough. Other than that, I'm partial to Namor or Hercules. If Namor wins, it's because he's more than just a brick.
    Power with Girl is better.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Yeah, I'm seeing Namor and Hercules. The issue here being that there's nothing in the arena to hydrate Namor, so even if he STARTS hydrated, by the time it comes down to just him and Herc, I suspect Namor isn't going to be at his best. Which means, for me, this one goes to the Lion of Olympus.

Mileage may vary.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I would also back Hercules for my money. Namor is only going to get drier and Herc has the highest feats on deck as far as I know.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Yeah, this seems like where Herc wants to be this weekend. Namor second - if there were a water source, I'd back him thanks to mobility, but without, it's Herc's fight to lose. Most of the others wonder what they are doing here.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Let's be fair, it's going to be fun watching Herc and Namor rampage all over this lot, many of whom are tough enough to hang in for more than one 'Imperious Wrecks' or 'Gift'.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member

Is current Herc at his usual class 100 strength at the moment? I know writers tend to have him be depowered every now and again for story reasons so I just wanted to check if that's currently a thing.

If it's just regular old Hercules then I'd back him as well, and he's going to have fun with it. Something tells me Rockslide would also enjoy the brawl even if he's obviously not gonna win.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    'Imperious Wrecks'
    Muhahahahahahahahahaha!
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Muhahahahahahahahahaha!
    My feeling is that's what he's saying, really, and everyone just misunderstands it.
    Why are we here?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    My feeling is that's what he's saying, really, and everyone just misunderstands it.
    That is definitely my new...

head cannon.jpg

Captain Britain has at time been at some pretty ridiculous levels. I'm not sure where he stands at the moment.

That's also assuming you mean Brian and not the artist formerly known as Psylocke.

Marvel does tend to present Captain Britain at around Class 90. Whatever Class 90 is. And he has some ludicrous feats, like grabbing Sentinels that loom over skyscrapers and carrying them up into orbit.

But he tends to get beaten down by legit Class 100's, like the Juggernaut. Not just because of the Juggernaut's relative invulnerability, but because he just gets overpowered. He holds on for a bit, but eventually gets crushed. So, beneath Class 100.

All of which dovetails nicely with 'Class 90' - stronger than the Thing, weaker than a Class 100.

If we pulled Herc and Namor from the roster, he'd be my next choice to take the win (also, flight and potentially some nebulous speed...never really nailed that down, though). As it stands, he's strong enough that he CAN actually go toe to toe with Namor and Herc...for a bit.
    Why are we here?

Titania is no mug either. Or Grey Hulk. But they’re all below Herc & Namor.

True about Titania. I don't view her as quite being in Brian's class (I don't think she's much stronger than the Thing, is she?), but it's a treat watching her do stuff like 'snuff an Iron Fist strike, leaving Danny gaping at her helplessly, then go on to manhandle Cage while complaining that this is all a big mistake, and why are they attacking her anyway?'

Suffice to say she has become a more fun character over the years.
    Why are we here?

...I could be wrong, after checking the internets she may be at least as strong as Brian, if not stronger.

Also went back and read the Cage versus Titania thread here on CBR, where people were posting the comic book fight. It's funny watching Cage attacking Titania, her wrecking him, then saying 'Ooops...I didn't mean to hit you that hard, you okay?'
    Why are we here?