Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Two questions I have that make me suspicious of this announcement. 1) Can Daniel Radcliffe even play the accordion? 2) Is Weird Al actually that short?
    "special effects"

Today I learned I suck at typing title
    Learned that about myself long ago.

Retired

It's keyboard dyslexia. I'm not dyslexic, but my typing would make you think I am. I always have to go through all my posts and look out for where I've displaced letters. I'm not sure why it happens--one hand being faster than the other? muscle memory?

Fantastic Member

Well we need to know who's actually doing this not just the star and subject matter. I will say this the fact that Weird Al isn't in the Rock N Roll Hall of fame when he basically launched a genre and influenced generations of people is a crime.

BANNED

Not sure of the casing but I will give it a chance.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nods View Post
    Well we need to know who's actually doing this not just the star and subject matter. I will say this the fact that Weird Al isn't in the Rock N Roll Hall of fame when he basically launched a genre and influenced generations of people is a crime.
    The Rock and Roll HoF is Jann Wenner's vanity project, and he hates comedy acts. It's why The Monkees aren't in yet.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Wasn't Al like almost an engineer or something along those lines, going through most of the schooling before leaving to do the music and such...
    ...so you're saying Weird Al has the engineering chops to build Wired AI. This is coming along nicely...