BANNED

Default Blu-Ray.Com forum is full of unfair mods and bullism

I was registered under the name "UniSol GR77", since 2009. 10,000 posts.
    They banned me just because I argued about some movies (in a very polite way) against some "favourite users". Untouchable, protected by the mods. Okay.
    They banned me permanently. So the account was gone forever, I couldn't use it anymore. It was September.
    Last day I registered myself as "American Ninja", after MANY months. I just wanted to talk about movies and TV series.
    Suddenly, some users started to attack me just because I was "technically" a "sock account". How can I be a "sock account" if my previous account has been banned permanently? PERMANENTLY LOL. They even started to say that I registered myself under many fake names ("Darthvaderrocks" and some others), which is not true. I have no reason to lie. The "American Ninja" account was my ONLY attempt to join the movie discussions again, after many months of limbo. IPs don't lie, and mods could check it.
    In the end, out of blue, they banned my new account.
    Basically, I cannot enjoy their forum and its discussions. Just for the sake of it.
    Goodbye, democracy. Welcome, cyberbullism and prevarication.

This is it.

Thank you for your service!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    Thank you for your service!
    Yes. I think it's right to stand out for truth and freedom of speech, and warn people about some unfair places here in Internet.

Astonishing Member

If you have a VPN you should be able to make a new account without being found out.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    If you have a VPN you should be able to make a new account without being found out.
    nah, a lot of places ban vpns for just that reason. Heck, even if they didn't this guy has a pretty distinct posting style that would likely get picked up quick.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    nah, a lot of places ban vpns for just that reason. Heck, even if they didn't this guy has a pretty distinct posting style that would likely get picked up quick.
    Really? I didn't know VPNs could get banned.

BANNED

Thanks. What is a VPN?

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Really? I didn't know VPNs could get banned.
    Yeah, they just offer a range of addresses...and the free sites used by trolls are commonly known so its easy and mostly harmless to block those ranges.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!