Default Ulquiorra (Bleach) vs Toneri (Boruto) vs Zeldris (The Seven Deadly Sins)

Who wins this?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Zeldris is a bit tricky to peg because, by presentation and scaling, he should be pretty wildly up there.

But in execution, he's more gimmicky and doesn't actually have that many really top end feats to his name.

I also literally only know Toneri for his moon-cutting feat and that's a ways above Ulquiorra and Zeldris' respective best feats of energy output and durability so... he nukes them and calls it a day?

Extraordinary Member

Toneri also has the neat little caveat that he was only able to activate the super mode needed to pull off his moon cutting feat because he had transplanted Hanabi's byakugan into his own eyes to turn them into Tenseigan eyes. After Naruto beat him up and Hinata ripped Hanabi's eyes out of him Toneri lost those powers.

So most of his wellknown abilities and feats are from a specific power up that may not be his default state depending on how it's judged. Without it he does have the ability to absorb chakra, control puppets and fight base Naruto rather well.

So... yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Toneri also has the neat little caveat that he was only able to activate the super mode needed to pull off his moon cutting feat because he had transplanted Hanabi's byakugan into his own eyes to turn them into Tenseigan eyes. After Naruto beat him up and Hinata ripped Hanabi's eyes out of him Toneri lost those powers.

So most of his wellknown abilities and feats are from a specific power up that may not be his default state depending on how it's judged. Without it he does have the ability to absorb chakra, control puppets and fight base Naruto rather well.

So... yeah.
    Down to OP to decide if we have full power big boy Toneri, I guess?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Down to OP to decide if we have full power big boy Toneri, I guess?
    Yeah.

People do tend to default to his moon cutting levels anyway since that's the most memorable part of him. If he has that he blasts the other two. If not he probably gets caught in the crossfire.

Zeldris should as you say, be pretty top tier from a very powerful verse. But he doesn't really have a good track record that largely fails to live up to the hype tossed at him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Yeah.

People do tend to default to his moon cutting levels anyway since that's the most memorable part of him. If he has that he blasts the other two. If not he probably gets caught in the crossfire.

Zeldris should as you say, be pretty top tier from a very powerful verse. But he doesn't really have a good track record that largely fails to live up to the hype tossed at him.
    Dark Nebula was one of the most disappointing things in that series for my money.

"What if I had limited and uninteresting gravity control?"

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Dark Nebula was one of the most disappointing things in that series for my money.

"What if I had limited and uninteresting gravity control?"
    From a certain perspective, it's honestly no wonder The Demon King favored his older son more as a heir/vessel.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Toneri is a cut above the other 2 both from scaling to other high tier Naruto characters and his own feat of cleaving and separating the moon into two halves

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nebulous View Post
    Toneri is a cut above the other 2 both from scaling to other high tier Naruto characters and his own feat of cleaving and separating the moon into two halves
    It's already been established that that feat is invalid. He could only do that when he had Hanabi's eyes and he doesn't have them here. The rules and FAQ's state clearly:

"It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels."

Toneri with Hanabi's eyes comes under "unusually powered up."

Also that feat is nowhere near as good as people claim when you remember that the moon in the "Naruto" universe is hollow. It's like cutting an empty bottle in two, not one filled with rock.
    Last edited by hareluyafan1; 01-20-2022 at 10:58 AM.