Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    So no Omega Sentinel and no Moira? Color me disappointed.
    Jordan said that the inferno connection would become very clear in X Deaths of Wolverine 1, next week.

Extraordinary Member

Heather and James Hudson took care of Logan and helped him become human after he lost his memories during their honeymoon long before he met Xavier or any of the X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Heather and James Hudson took care of Logan and helped him become human after he lost his memories during their honeymoon long before he met Xavier or any of the X-Men.
    I was referring to within the world of the X-Men, i.e., not prior to him meeting them. EDIT: In either case, Jean's connection with Logan, which began under Claremont himself, was established over forty years ago, before anyone even knew of his past. She sensed something deeper in him and he witnessed her be willing to sacrifice her life for her team.
    Last edited by Mercury; 01-20-2022 at 07:42 AM.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I was referring to within the world of the X-Men, i.e., not prior to him meeting them. EDIT: In either case, Jean's connection with Logan, which began under Claremont himself, was established over forty years ago, before anyone even knew of his past. She sensed something deeper in him and he witnessed her be willing to sacrifice her life for her team.
    With Wolverine being as old as he is, such minor details can easily be upended.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

This was a pretty good appetizer so I'll come back for more.

People keep saying this was confusing. Like do they mean the whole book cuz the time travel plot is easy to understand or do they mean the stuff from Percy's other series that they're not following?
    "Cable was right!"

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    This was a pretty good appetizer so I'll come back for more.

People keep saying this was confusing. Like do they mean the whole book cuz the time travel plot is easy to understand or do they mean the stuff from Percy's other series that they're not following?
    We are saying this is lackluster, not confusing, It's actually a very simple and mundane story so far.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    • Mariko Yashida
    • James MacDonald Hudson
    • Heather McNeil Hudson
    • Kurt Wagner
    • Laura Kinney
    • Katherine Anne Pryde
    • Jubilation Lee
    • Ororo Munroe
    • Christoph Nord
    • Silver Fox
    The last time Mariko was there to for OML, she didn't care enough to see for the old man. Silver Fox is dead. Logan admittedly said before half a dozen of times that X-Men is his family. Jean resembles Rose. Heck Rose hinted herself that what he felt for Jean are the emotions of the PAST. Go figure. lol

Preview for issue #2 is up:
    https://aiptcomics.com/2022/01/27/ex...f-wolverine-2/

I'm having trouble posting the pages as images, sorry!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Looks good, but I'm hoping it's out of order as I wanted to see more of the Team X days where we left off. I'm a sucker for that stuff. Loved the old Cold War wetworks stuff that Logan, Creed, Maverick, Wraith, Mystique, etc., did back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Preview for issue #2 is up:
    https://aiptcomics.com/2022/01/27/ex...f-wolverine-2/

I'm having trouble posting the pages as images, sorry!
    Looks good, thanks for sharing.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    The last time Mariko was there to for OML, she didn't care enough to see for the old man. Silver Fox is dead. Logan admittedly said before half a dozen of times that X-Men is his family. Jean resembles Rose. Heck Rose hinted herself that what he felt for Jean are the emotions of the PAST. Go figure. lol

Well Old Man Logan wasn't looking for love and wasn't really Logan. Laura asked Old Logan to GTFO

Mighty Member

Nobody did a review on X Lives of Wolverine yet? It wasn't as interesting at X Deaths of W.

spoilers:

The only surprise was that Wolverine might kill the mother of Daken before he was born but we know that won't happen because so many fans love Daken.
    end of spoilers