Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

This seems like such a deliberately chosen lineup that I can't help thinking they're going to be "Heroes Reborn-ed" somewhere else. Maybe a special imprint. Maybe a maxiseries of some kind. It's just, if you have to choose a certain lineup including off beat choices like Zatanna, Hawkgirl and John Stewart in order to kill them off, they're definitely not dead.

My money's on Zatanna being the sole survivor.

My guess is Batman survives since he's in about 300 titles a month and a few of them actually sell pretty well.

I'm wondering if this is meant to be a general closeout of the "Snyder era" JL, with the roster and some of the covers.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    My money is on Pariah, if not him then Empty Hand/the Gentry.
    Man I must be more behind in Justice League than I thought

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Nightwing probably has the most momentum and positive trend going for it that it has had in a very long time. It’s the kind of run that could influence future adaptations. So in the long run I think its better if they don’t disturb that too much. But I’ll take an Obsidian Age on the side.

That being said I think this is about giving the 5G guys the nod, so I’m not expecting much with Dick here.
    oh come on DC fans always want more Dick.

Give the people what they want

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Was there suppose to be a third image here?
    yes.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/co...s_from_alfred/
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Was there suppose to be a third image here?
    yes.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/co...s_from_alfred/

Thanks.

I wonder who will be the replacement League?

will they pick and choose from different time eras? Will they regularly go back or forth in time for adventures?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I wonder who will be the replacement League?

will they pick and choose from different time eras? Will they regularly go back or forth in time for adventures?

Young justice of course lol
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCasualReader View Post
    Maybe it's my OCD, but it really annoys me how you have Aqualad in front of Aquaman's casket, Robin in front of Batman's casket and Green Lanterns in front of Green Lantern's casket but you also have Green Lantern in front of Superman's casket and Superboy in front of Wonder Woman's casket.

Damn it, that throws the whole thing off!

I don't think that it all makes any sense yet . It makes you wonder, do the solo books just pause or what ?

Quote Originally Posted by TheKryptonMan View Post
    I don't think that it all makes any sense yet . It makes you wonder, do the solo books just pause or what ?
    Either they’ll ignore it or they’ll say the current books take place before DotJL
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Mighty Member

My theories is that what happen to the Justice League will show some possible outcomes:

1. DC is pulling an 'Outslaught' gimmick where it end up Justice League to meet their apparent death. By doing so, DC will probably reintroduce JSA as the new replacement for the league. Just like when Marvel apparent kill off Avengers and Fantastic Four by sending them in a pocket dimension.

2. Most of the Justice League will end up like Barry Allen's Flash at the end of Infinite Frontier run, where each of the leaguer will get sent in their own illusion dimension world where they got their own happy life from Pariah. Just like 'WandaVision' where Wanda lives happily with Vision and their two twin childrens.

3. It is possible something happen to them just like the event '52' by announcing most of the league are dead. Since the Justice League is no more, we are heading toward another 52 2.0. where underutilised characters get more spotlight again.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's going to be really interesting seeing how this all works out chronologically. If it does at all.
    DC said goodbye to that with the end of Death Metal.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm wondering if this is meant to be a general closeout of the "Snyder era" JL, with the roster and some of the covers.
    Isn't it a bit late for that? Snyder's "era" ended a while ago.

Maybe it will be the end of the DC Comics era.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by captchuck View Post
    Maybe it will be the end of the DC Comics era.

Well with Batman & family really being the best selling books for DC . Maybe in the near future they'll trim their ongoing books.
    Wonder what will happen when so many characters go into public domain ? Could be good ? Could be bad too ?
    Actually it's time to give Justice League a long break, like Marvel did with FF.