Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    You wanna know the irony? The friend zone was still worse than whatever they got out of Yuria in the series. That's how much the friendzone sucks.
    I mean Shin literally did everything wrong and Raoh only began to understand emotions as a source of strength by doing the unthinkable to her.

Like, by this logic, we might as well say Kaioh got friendzoned by life.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    As much as I find the concept of the FriendZone distasteful, I don't think you can reasonably say that Raoh or Shin were in it. As far as I understand it, for it to count you need to have a person in love with a person who only wants friendship.

Yuria didn't seem to want friendship with Raoh or Shin. Shin was a sociopath who kidnapped her and tried to murder her boyfriend and she hated being with him so much she tried to kill herself and the most affection she ever expressed to Raoh was pitying him for how emotionally broken he was and how his destiny was tragic.

She wasn't friends with them or interested in maintaining a relationship as such. Entire armies and wars were fought in a bid to stop Raoh interacting with Yuria, that's how much she didn't want to be around him.
    While all this is true, we aren't seeing the forest for the distasteful trees here, so to speak.

Add Toki and Juuza to the composite!
    Last edited by grampagen; 01-20-2022 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    On the female side of things, we have Boa Hancock from One Piece.
    Sanji, for suuuure.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I mean Shin literally did everything wrong and Raoh only began to understand emotions as a source of strength by doing the unthinkable to her.

Like, by this logic, we might as well say Kaioh got friendzoned by life.

While all this is true, we aren't seeing the forest for the distasteful trees here, so to speak.

Add Toki and Juuza to the composite!
    Don't think Toki is quite friend zoned. Iirc, he's like the only Hokuto character who didn't pine over any female

Juuza got bro zoned. Poor bastard.