Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 87
  1. #16
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    You know what I find weird, X-Force and New Mutants both continue numbering, while Marauders get relaunched. I preferred continuing the current numbering.
    I like Marauders got relaunched usually i'm against it too but this is a whole new team, both on the page and off and supposedly a more expanded mission statement. I'm glad they are doing an annual for it first though.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

  2. #17
    Mighty Member DarkMagnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,071

    Default

    The Quiet council will not be so quiet after Selene arrives.

    But Emmalene conflict plus Sinister there. Inmortal X men will be THE xmen book.

  3. #18
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,013

    Default

    My List;

    X-Men Red
    Giant Size X-Men: Thunderbird
    Marauders
    Immortal X-Men
    X-Men
    New Mutants
    Sabretooth
    Legion of X
    Knights of X

  4. #19
    Astonishing Member Diammandis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Krakoa
    Posts
    2,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    The Quiet council will not be so quiet after Selene arrives.

    But Emmalene conflict plus Sinister there. Inmortal X men will be THE xmen book.
    Oh i really hope and need for Selene to get that seat, shes quite honestly the only person that deserves it. I think she’d bring so much to the council in terms of influence and character interactions. I would much rather see Selene in the council than the heavily speculated Hope Summers.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

  5. #20

    Default

    Thank God Selene is finally making moves. It didn't make sense that she wasn't scheming and petitioning for a place on the Quiet Council so she could ultimately seize power.

  6. #21
    Extraordinary Member Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    You know what I find weird, X-Force and New Mutants both continue numbering, while Marauders get relaunched. I preferred continuing the current numbering.
    Marauders is one of the few with significant changes in direction, cast and creative team, thought.
    It's weirder to relaunch Excalibur as Knights of X, as the cast is mostly the same, same writer etc.

  7. #22
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Caracas, Venezuela
    Posts
    587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Oh i really hope and need for Selene to get that seat, shes quite honestly the only person that deserves it. I think she’d bring so much to the council in terms of influence and character interactions. I would much rather see Selene in the council than the heavily speculated Hope Summers.
    Who is loyal to Selene tho?

  8. #23
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    Who is loyal to Selene tho?
    Krakoa? Remember Selene is one of the mutants that controls the feedings of Krakoa so low key Selene has ALOT of power in such a situation.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

  9. #24
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,060

    Default

    Wait?! Selene might be joining the council?

    I will be so happy if this is true!

    Definitely getting: Immortal, Red, XMen, New Mutants, Sabretooth and Thunderbird

    Will try out and give a chance to: Marauders, Kinghts of X, Legion of X

    No interest in XFORCE. The most incompetent X team in decades.

  10. #25
    Grizzled Veteran Jackraow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    9,911

    Default

    My pull list

    X-Men Red
    Legion of X
    Giant Size X-Men: Thunderbird
    Marauders
    Immortal X-Men
    X-Men
    X-Force
    Wolverine
    Wolverine: Patch
    Sabretooth

    Might check out:
    Knights of X
    New Mutants
    X-Men '92

  11. #26
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Caracas, Venezuela
    Posts
    587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Krakoa? Remember Selene is one of the mutants that controls the feedings of Krakoa so low key Selene has ALOT of power in such a situation.
    Mmmmm so is Emplate, and he didn't side with nazis or killed his most loyal subordinates like Selene with Eli Bard. She even betrayed the Externals and broke Krakoa kill no man law recently.
    Last edited by Milici; 01-20-2022 at 06:35 AM.

  12. #27
    X-Cultist nx01a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    47°9′S 126°43′W
    Posts
    13,419

    Default

    Selene and Emplate only monitor Krakoa's feeding rate. No one can control it but Krakoa.
    Last edited by nx01a; 01-20-2022 at 07:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

  13. #28
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    Mmmmm so is Emplate, and he didn't side with nazis or killed his most loyal subordinates like Selene with Eli Bard. She even betrayed the Externals and broke Krakoa kill no man law recently.
    All true but he wasn't on the solicitation or in the question. I mean all valid but just wasn't in my active thoughts tbh.
    Last edited by jwatson; 01-20-2022 at 06:50 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

  14. #29
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Selena and Emplate only monitor Krakoa's feeding rate. No one can control it but Krakoa.
    Also very true. As for control i meant she could theoretically cut into it's feeding supply given her own powers. If she does that she could essentially starve it to a point where krakoa has no choice but to lash out.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

  15. #30
    Incredible Member andreikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    894

    Default

    Selene and Maddie
    Council and Limbo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •