Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Map out the X-Men CALENDAR at Marvel Studios (first 7 years)

The X-Men are coming, and Victoria Alonso just revealed yesterday that they have 31 projects in development right now (including movies, shows and specials). So its time to speculate and share our personal wish list. To have some fun, and speculation, lets post our X-Men calendar for the first 7 years since their debut. Lets say it all starts in 2024 (just as a reference for this thread. It may end up being 2025, or 2026, but lets use 2024 as a starting point, for all of us to keep the same format).

* Rules: We gotta specify the release year, tittle/property and include both movies and shows.
    It gotta be the first 6 years of the mutants on MCU.
    And lets keep the above format for an easier reading

Format Example:

2024: X-Men
    2025: _ _ show
    2026: _ _ (movie)
    2027: _ _ _ show
    2028: X-Men 2
    2029: _ _ show
    2030: _ _ (movie)

Feel free to add any extra description, details, roster, etc, below your calendar if you want.

Lets get the ball rolling!!

Fantastic Member

2024: X-Men: Dawn of X (movie)
    2024: Wolverine (movie)
    2025: Academy X (series)
    2025: X- Factor investigation (series)
    2025: Gambit (movie)
    2026: X-men: Hellfire (movie)
    2026: Academy X (season 2)
    2026: Uncanny X-men (movie)
    2027: Wolverines (movie)
    2027: Wolverine and Kitty Pryde (series)
    2028: X-Men: Mutant Massacre (movie)
    2028: X-factor investigations (season 2)
    2028: Gambit: king of thieves (movie)
    2029: Cable (movie)
    2029: Storm (movie)
    2029: X-force (series)
    2030: X-men: Shi'iar Empire (movie)
    2030: Starjammers (movie)
    2030: Uncanny X-men: Brood war

2024: X-Men Mutant Massacre (movie) (core team is Angel, Bishop, Jubilee, Polaris, Emma Frost, Banshee, Sunfire, comics accurate Rogue)
    2024: X-Men The Animated Series (revival of 90's show)
    2025: Gambit (series)
    2025: X-Men The Trial of Gambit (Movie)
    2026: Young X-Men (series) (Hellion, Mercury, X-23, Wither, Elixir, Dust, Icarus, Tag, Wind Dancer, Penance) (Teacher/Mentors Emma, Chamber, Jubilee, Monet, Skin, Maggott)
    2026: Wolverines (movie) (Collision story with X-23, Gambit, Wolverine, Daken and maybe Jubilee)
    2027: X-Force (movie) (Deadpool, Cable, Domino, Shatterstar, Cannonball, Siryn, Warpath, Feral, Meltdown)
    2027: X-Factor Investigations (Series) (Decimation era roster)
    2028: X-Men Age of Apocalypse (Movie)
    2028: Gambit and the X-Ternals (series)
    2028: Astonishing X-Men (TAS cartoon evolves to AoA timeline)
    2029: X-Men Exodus (Movie) (mixture of Fatal Attraction and Bloodlines)
    2029: Weapons X (series) (Warpath, Wolverine, Omega Red, Monet, Sabretooth, Psylocke, Kwannon, Daken)
    2029: X-Force The Dark Angel Saga (movie)
    2030: Legion Quest and The Way of X (series) (Nightcrawler, Blindfold, Chamber, Loudermilk duo, Lenny Busker, Oliver Bird and maybe Shadow King)
    2030: X-Men Onslaught
    2030: Marvel Onslaught

wow, reading from my mobile, I wasnt expecting the posts to be so long maybe I should have kept the list at 5 years, lol.

Anyway, Nopozyzy, I have a doubt, so... would you actually release one full X-Men movie on 2024, 2025, 2028, 2029 and 2030? back to back movies from Marvel Studios? that seems crazy, man, lol. I know, we all would watch 8 x-men movies back to back if had the chance, but...... I think we should keep some type of realistic logic on our lists, Id say

Thanks for sharing, guys! I'll post mine soon

2024: X-Men: Charles Xavier (Disney+ show) This will be the story of how he met young Jean and young ororo and adopted them it would end with them as teenagers meeting Scott Summers at the end.
    2024: Wolverine (movie) This will end with Wolverine making his way to the institute moments after Scott arrives.
    2025: X-men- This will be the first X-men movie consisting of teenage Jean, Scott, Ororo, adult logan, Polaris (also teen)who is part of the plot due to mangeto (he and charles are in their early 40s.) will eventually join the team and Bobby rounds it out. (movie)
    2025: Xmen: Gifted This will be the show that fills in the blanks of the main X-men team by showing their past before they arrived at the mansion.(tv show) (young tchalla will appear on ororo walk.) sinister running th orphange scott came from and also keeping taps on xavier and his young mutants.
    2025: Xmen: this will be the teams second outing and will introudce some new mutants.(movie)
    2026: Gifted: New Mutants: This will show the history of the new mutants and become their show so multiple seasons.
    2026: X-men:Love, Thunder, and Storm (movie) this is where her responsibilities and her future as a goddess start to be revealed and come to together. Thor and Jane will appear

That was fun but my mind works in too much detail to continue. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    2024: X-Men: Charles Xavier (Disney+ show) This will be the story of how he met young Jean and young ororo and adopted them it would end with them as teenagers meeting Scott Summers at the end.
    2024: Wolverine (movie) This will end with Wolverine making his way to the institute moments after Scott arrives.
    2025: X-men- This will be the first X-men movie consisting of teenage Jean, Scott, Ororo, adult logan, Polaris (also teen)who is part of the plot due to mangeto (he and charles are in their early 40s.) will eventually join the team and Bobby rounds it out. (movie)
    2025: Xmen: Gifted This will be the show that fills in the blanks of the main X-men team by showing their past before they arrived at the mansion.(tv show) (young tchalla will appear on ororo walk.) sinister running th orphange scott came from and also keeping taps on xavier and his young mutants.
    2025: Xmen: this will be the teams second outing and will introudce some new mutants.(movie)
    2026: Gifted: New Mutants: This will show the history of the new mutants and become their show so multiple seasons.
    2026: X-men:Love, Thunder, and Storm (movie) this is where her responsibilities and her future as a goddess start to be revealed and come to together. Thor and Jane will appear

That was fun but my mind works in too much detail to continue. lol
    Just wanted to round this out because i like the idea of 2027: X-men Krakoa: The mutant island (this will be a movie after it was introduced in Gifted: New Mutants) But this would be a disney + movie.

edit: Though instead of disney + i would have actually made them hulu shows as a way to flesh out the platform. So i would replace disney + with hulu shows but given the dynamic of what they are trying to do with disney + i'm not sure how much opposition even the idea would be met with. lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 10-02-2021 at 02:03 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Here's a shorter more realistic version of my list
    2024: X-Men Mutant Massacre (movie)
    2024: X-Men The Animated Series (revival of 90's show)
    2025: Gambit (series)
    2026: X-Men The Trial of Gambit (Movie)
    2026: Young X-Men (series)
    2026: Wolverines (movie)
    2027: X-Force (movie)
    2027: X-Factor Investigations (Series)
    2028: X-Men Age of Apocalypse (Movie)
    2028: Gambit & the X-Ternals (series)
    2028: Astonishing X-Men (TAS cartoon evolves to AoA timeline)
    2029: Weapons X (series)
    2029: X-Force Dark Angel Saga (movie)
    2030: Legion Quest The Way of X (series)
    2030: X-Men Onslaught

I have different options in mind, but for today this would be my take:

2024: Storm movie
    Rogue show (with Mystique, Destiny, early brotherhood?...)
    2025: X-Men movie (Storm, Rogue, Jubilee and Sunfire join Original 5)
    2026: Wolverine show (I guess)
    2027: Gambit movie
    2028: X-Men 2 (Wolverine, Gambit and Kitty join the team. Dazzler guest star)
    2029: Kitty Pryde show
    2030: Gambit & Rogue movie
    Dazzler show
    2031: X-Men 3
    2032: Starjammers movie

I think thats it for now.
    Last edited by Kurt LeBeau; 10-03-2021 at 02:39 PM.

hey guys, bringing this up just in case many missed it.
    Get creative, mon ami

2022: revival of XMTAS
    2024: MUTANTS - introducing the mutants in the MCU. Professor X helps bring some mutants that appeared in other movies together: Storm in BP2, Rogue in Marvels, Betsy in Black Knight etc
    2024: Deadpool 3 - enter X-Force with Cable, Kwannon, Domino and Bishop next to Wade
    2025: X-Factor investigations Disney + series with Maddrox, Monet, Guido, Rictor, Shattestar, Syrin and Wolfsbane
    2025: Storm Disney + official series
    2026: X-Men - first official team: Cyclops, Storm, Colossus, Betsy, Iceman, Rogue and Jubilee versus Mr.Sinister
    2026: Wolverine movie. Villain: The Hand
    2026: Excalibur Disney + series with the Braddocks in Otherworld
    2027: Weapon X Disney + series exploring Logan’s past. Introducing Laura, Daken, Fantomex and Sabretooth
    2028: X-Men 2- introducing Logan and Jean to the team. Villains: Hellfire Club
    2028: Mojoworld Disney + series with Mojo, Spiral, Dazzler, Longshot and Shattestar
    2029: Starjammers movie introducing also the Shi’ar and Imperial Guard
    2030: Phoenix Saga
    2031: Dark Phoenix Saga
    Last edited by MentalManipulator; 11-09-2021 at 12:53 PM.
    A picture would last longer darling...

I was also thinking, after watching the Eternals movie, that they should have maybe made the movie come later and make it so that mutants are descendants of the Eternal through time having children with humans.

The ten eternals have so many similar powers to the X-Men:
    Ajak: Wolverine, Sabretooth, etc
    Thena: Quentin, Betsy, Kwannon, etc
    Druig: Charles, Jean, Emma, Betsy, Rachel, Cable, etc
    Sersi: Franklin Richards, Jamie Braddock, Wanda, etc
    Kingo: Havok, Vulcan, Dazzler, Jubilee, etc
    Ikaris: Cyclops
    Sprite: Dani Moonstar
    Makkari: Quicksilver, Northstar, Aurora
    Phastos: Forge
    Guiglamesh: Colossus, Strong Guy, etc

Some mutants that have more than one power are descendants of more than one Eternal.
    Last edited by MentalManipulator; 11-09-2021 at 01:25 PM.
    A picture would last longer darling...

The Braddock siblings in Otherworld D+ show has Game of Thrones vibes all day! Tini is not allowed to write or consult for the show however; non-negotiable.

I was hoping Eternals would plant the seed for mutants in the MCU, but so far it seems like the Kirby concepts were largely cast aside in favor of Gaiman's/Knauf's/Gillen's modern versions. That mid credit scene may indicate some of the Kirby stuff might still be in play, but it remains to be seen exactly. I do look forward to seeing how mutants will be added to the MCU.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Year 1:
    Wolverine D+ show delves into Weapon Plus, a black budget SHIELD/Hydra program run out of Canada and their star agent Weapon X, Logan. Alpha Flight, Team X in supporting roles. Fights Hulk.
    Storm D+ show follows Ororo's origin; Harlem, Xavier and Shadow King in Cairo, Apocalypse tease, street thief, teenaged goddess, young T'Challa cameo. Fights Candra or the Fenris Twins.
    Cyclops D+ show introduces the Shi'Ar, show's Scott's origin, orphanage with Sinister tease, runaway with Diamond Jack, recruited by Xavier, recruits the O5, falls in love with Jean. Fights Z'Noxx.
    X-Men: Children of the Atom movie starts with nuclear weapons testing on a Pacific island. Brian Xavier is a scientist on the team. He has a son named Charles. Flash forward to the O5+ team captured on Krakoa. Cyke returns and Xavier recruits Wolverine, Storm, Xorn, Thunderbird, Nightcrawler, and Colossus. They train in the Danger Room then go save the old team, throw the island into space. Post credits show the event from satellite, the Secret Council is nervous about mutants and their power, Trask unveils his Sentinels.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

IMHO Genosha should get nuked before we see the X-men and Magneto et al emerge as proper protagonists and antagonists. Introduce individual mutants, future X-men and the mutant problem but give them (and the audience) a big event to radicalise them into action.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    The Braddock siblings in Otherworld D+ show has Game of Thrones vibes all day! Tini is not allowed to write or consult for the show however; non-negotiable.

I was hoping Eternals would plant the seed for mutants in the MCU, but so far it seems like the Kirby concepts were largely cast aside in favor of Gaiman's/Knauf's/Gillen's modern versions. That mid credit scene may indicate some of the Kirby stuff might still be in play, but it remains to be seen exactly. I do look forward to seeing how mutants will be added to the MCU.
    LOL! Yes please.