Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    You know what I find weird, X-Force and New Mutants both continue numbering, while Marauders get relaunched. I preferred continuing the current numbering.
    Most of the other titles are just a continuation of the previous title with same writer and/or same artist.

Only Marauders and Immortal X-Men are considered revamp with new team and new writer.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    No more Neos please, we have enough post-humans.
    They offer a different dynamic , post humans see mutants as a problem, and hate humanity, don't think Neo hate regular mutants, maybe they'd consider themselves mutant ancestors and so may have an elitist tint but I feel the story may be completely different for example while only immortal neo may be figuring initially they may want to learn of resurrection protocols to help them.revive the rest of their kin who aren't immortal or they may want to breed with mutants to restore their numbers. It offers a different kind of villain and would need different approaches to dealing with mutants.It's not just mutants vs machines/people.It would be mutants vs mutants that have a different agenda to that of Arraki or the Russian enclave.

So “Shogon” is in Knights of X but his mother isn’t? Not sure how either of them will handle that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

So over Shogo being a baby for 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    So “Shogon” is in Knights of X but his mother isn’t? Not sure how either of them will handle that.
    I don't know why but I have this strange feeling that the dragon is Jubilee
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Shogo should've been replaced by Vange Whedon

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    You know what I find weird, X-Force and New Mutants both continue numbering, while Marauders get relaunched. I preferred continuing the current numbering.
    X-Men continues publishing without a hiatus - same writer, same art team - so continued numbering.
    New Mutants, Wolverine and X-Force are basically picking up where they left off after a three-month hiatus - same writers, same art teams - so continued numbering.
    Knights of X, Legion of X and X-Men Red are sequels to Excalibur, Way of X and S.W.O.R.D. respectively - same writers, new art teams - so new numbering.
    Marauders is a relaunch as Duggan has moved on - new writer, new art team - so new numbering.

Immortal X-Men and Sabretooth are new concepts with new writers.

X-Men Red
    Maurauders
    X-Men
    Immortal X-Men
    GS Thunderbird
    X-Men’92
    Sabretooth
    X-Force

Astonishing Member

I think part of the relaunches vs continuing on is with titles that already have so many volumes, they're not that eager to add more volumes and would rather just keep going with the current numbering for titles that already have a ton of versions out there. Like Marauders only had one run so far, so not a big deal to relaunch, its not hard for readers to differentiate between two volumes of that title. X-Men Red only has one previous run, so launching a sequel to SWORD with that title allows them to capitalize on the X-Men brand name directly, and again, its not hard to distinguish this new one from the previous volume of X-Men Red. But New Mutants, X-Force, etc, have so damn many previous volumes Marvel might have figured no reason to add to the numbering confusion if there's no real reason to, so just kept with the current numbering.

*Shrugs* Just my guess though.

X-Men Red #1
    X-Men Red #2
    Marauders #2
    X-Men #10
    X-Force #27
    X-Men ‘92 #1

Probably will pick up Sabretooth & Thunderbird. Will wait to pick up Immortal X-Men. Loving the cover and Selene.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    X-Men Red #1
    X-Men Red #2
    Marauders #2
    X-Men #10
    X-Force #27
    X-Men ‘92 #1

Probably will pick up Sabretooth & Thunderbird. Will wait to pick up Immortal X-Men. Loving the cover and Selene.
    I demand that you pick up all x related titles and support the line. Even if you think it’s rubbish

I’ll be picking up everything. Even the Wolverine stuff.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    I demand that you pick up all x related titles and support the line. Even if you think it’s rubbish

I’ll be picking up everything. Even the Wolverine stuff.
    Lol understood. This has been a really good X-era and overall worth supporting.