Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Spider-dad is best Spider-man.
    I mean Superdad has been the best Superman for ages until they ruined it.

I want canon.spiderdad

BANNED

“Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man” was the fourth installment comic series of Spider-Man’s continuing adventures. It debuted in December 1976 and ended after 263 issues. One of the most memorable events of this era was Peter’s marriage to Mary Jane Watson.
    https://nationaltoday.com/spider-man...el%20superhero

BANNED

-MARRIAGE TO MARY JANE WATSON (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #21)
    While it’s true that much of Spider-Man’s journey has been laden with hardship, we felt it important to include one of the most joyous moments in Spider-canon: the wedding between Peter Parker and longtime love, Mary Jane Watson! Assembled before family and friends, Peter and MJ exchanged their vows in a Super Hero wedding that, surprisingly, wasn’t upstaged by some superhuman or cosmic disaster.
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...rom-the-comics

BANNED

Another unexplored arena is what happened to Peter and Mary Jane while they were living in Portland after the events of the Final Adventure mini-series. At that point in time, Peter had lost his spider powers, MJ was very pregnant, and they were putting down roots, trying to build a normal life. When a figure from Spider-Man's past reappears, how does a powerless Peter deal with someone who wants to destroy him and all he and MJ have built together?

https://www.cbr.com/spider-man-krave...eis-interview/

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

So, they actually acknowledge the marriage as one of the best moments from the comics. Nice. Very nice.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    So, they actually acknowledge the marriage as one of the best moments from the comics. Nice. Very nice.
    Because it was

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Because it was
    No lies detected.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I swear, if they have dared not to add it to the list, I would have smashed Hulk's style!

And since they recognize it as one of the best moments from the comics, then I think it's time for them to stop fooling around and restore it!!

BANNED

Wow. Read the 2005 newspaper dailes for the first time. Time was spent with a really cooperative and adult conversation between Peter and MJ regarding MJ having to move away to LA to star in a film. It takes the two away from one another, but by the end of the year, Peter surprises her by coming over for Christmas. In between, they have a whole week devoted to nothing but a really sweet phone conversation too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I swear, if they have dared not to add it to the list, I would have smashed Hulk's style!

And since they recognize it as one of the best moments from the comics, then I think it's time for them to stop fooling around and restore it!!
    Damned right.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Wow. Read the 2005 newspaper dailes for the first time. Time was spent with a really cooperative and adult conversation between Peter and MJ regarding MJ having to move away to LA to star in a film. It takes the two away from one another, but by the end of the year, Peter surprises her by coming over for Christmas. In between, they have a whole week devoted to nothing but a really sweet phone conversation too.
    That sounds absolutely beautiful.