Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    Mighty Member Viteh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,154

    Default

    I did not expect a direct continuation of the Inferno story, I assumed we would see Moira in like a year or so.

  2. #17

    Default

    Wow! That's an intense preview.

    Guess we didn't have to wait too long to see where Moira's story goes after Inferno. This is bound to get messy in all the right ways.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!


    Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

  3. #18
    Astonishing Member CoCoBandz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Some bag...
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Mystique can't kill her and neither can Destiny. She's human now and Warlock will know of she dies most likely.

    She's just being a paranoid weirdo because she planned on depowering all mutants.

    This book may lead to her somehow finding out that from life 10 and on the mutants win and Krakoa is a success which would be an easy way out for any future writer to put Moira back into her human norm. Seems like the only clean ending to this Moira plot.

    To buy or not to buy is the question~
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

    THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

  4. #19
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,670

    Default

    Damn this looks good! Hope Percy keeps it up for the whole run.
    You brought back Wolverine

    The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

  5. #20
    Astonishing Member Frobisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    I want to know what happens next with Moira, but kind of concerned this will be just as "LOUD NOISES!!!" as X Lives so far. At least it's not trying to make a trash-tier Wolverine adversary happen lol.

  6. #21
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,216

    Default

    This is interesting as I didn't expect Moira to appear so soon after Inferno.

    I thought this whole mini-series was just a Wolverine saving Xavier story.

  7. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    I want to know what happens next with Moira, but kind of concerned this will be just as "LOUD NOISES!!!" as X Lives so far. At least it's not trying to make a trash-tier Wolverine adversary happen lol.
    Not trash-tier. LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    This is interesting as I didn't expect Moira to appear so soon after Inferno.

    I thought this whole mini-series was just a Wolverine saving Xavier story.
    Yeah this is a nice surprise.
    Krakoa and Arakko forever! Justice for Hellion!

  8. #23
    Grizzled Veteran Jackraow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    9,915

    Default

    It was always clear this was going to be two stories that intersect and flow out of Inferno, so not sure why folks are surprised. I guess because it’s Percy and he hasn’t exactly wowed us with his writing so far, but don’t forget that Hickman consulted with him on this and helped him write it.

    Gotta have faith, my fellow X-fans. Too many “glass is half empty” folks around here.

  9. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Wait, a truck? Humans had the ability to destroy all the gates all this time and never knew it.

    Moira feels off, like as if someone never read HoXPoX, but at least it is some follow up. I wonder if this will be a series of 'flash forwards' with a bunch of teases of possible stories.
    I actually think NuMoira is in character. Her being mad over things happening over Destiny and Mystique is reflected in the dialogue "they lied"
    And I don't like it back during Inferno and not now as well
    Keep Your Society. Take It With You To The Grave.

  10. #25
    Astonishing Member LordUltimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    3,674

    Default

    Yep, NuMoira still sucks.

  11. #26
    Extraordinary Member cranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    I actually think NuMoira is in character. Her being mad over things happening over Destiny and Mystique is reflected in the dialogue "they lied"
    And I don't like it back during Inferno and not now as well
    I think she has plenty of reason to be mad at Beavis and Butt-Head, but that 'summary' is laughable. Even them slipping up by telling Emma was with Moira's input.

    (edit: it is not story breaking or anything, just quite the contrast from the portrayal of Moira being the mastermind all this time)
    Last edited by cranger; 01-21-2022 at 11:48 AM.

  12. #27
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    1,205

    Default

    So Moira's secondary mutation is truck related, good to know.

    So...any ideas on how Wolverine is going to be involved? Maybe he'll hunt her down or something.

  13. #28
    Grizzled Veteran Jackraow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    9,915

    Default

    Well, there’s apparently this phalanx corrupted Omega Wolverine who will be showing up, and it appears he may be a threat in the present day. So my guess is he appears in X Deaths of Wolverine as the villain actually. And he will apparently fight his offspring… Laura, Daken and Gabby.

  14. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    I think she has plenty of reason to be mad at Beavis and Butt-Head, but that 'summary' is laughable. Even them slipping up by telling Emma was with Moira's input.

    (edit: it is not story breaking or anything, just quite the contrast from the portrayal of Moira being the mastermind all this time)
    Eh Without the whole picture about how Emma was the one who did this she was unreasonably mad
    Last edited by Vishop; 01-21-2022 at 05:25 PM.
    Keep Your Society. Take It With You To The Grave.

  15. #30
    Extraordinary Member cranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Eh Without the whole picture about how Emma was the one who did this she was unreasonably mad
    I was talking about them losing focus of the plan and not being able to deal with keeping Destiny dead. Emma was just me pointing out that Moira was very involved as an example of how the narrative of her supposedly relying on the other two to protect her or whatever is kind of a weird take (by Percy).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •