Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The good: picking up from Inferno!

The bad: Moira STILL doesn’t have her Scottish accent!

I love these alternate covers

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Mystique can't kill her and neither can Destiny. She's human now and Warlock will know of she dies most likely.

She's just being a paranoid weirdo because she planned on depowering all mutants.

This book may lead to her somehow finding out that from life 10 and on the mutants win and Krakoa is a success which would be an easy way out for any future writer to put Moira back into her human norm. Seems like the only clean ending to this Moira plot.

To buy or not to buy is the question~
    I mean, it makes sense that she’s paranoid. She revealed her true motive to Mystique and Destiny and the last time that she attempted such a thing, she was slowly burnt alive. Even if she rationally knows they can’t kill her by law, she also knows that Mystique has never been one to allow the law to stop her once she has something in her sights. She screwed with Mystique and made an enemy of her so she’s gotta watch her back now especially now that she doesn’t have the protection she did.

exclusive 1st look

Fantastic Member

I wonder how the characters who are close to Moira will reacts ? (Banshee, Wolfsbane, Proteous)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant101 View Post
    I wonder how the characters who are close to Moira will reacts ? (Banshee, Wolfsbane, Proteous)
    They didn't mattered from the beginning of HoX/PoX

Percy > Hickman
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant101 View Post
    How they’ll react to continuing to not know that Moira is alive?

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post
    exclusive 1st look

That’s a cool costume. It would’ve been cool if somehow Logan got infected and his healing factor had to constantly fight it off and that was his new costume… but, then again, that could be too similar to Cable with his T-O virus. And Logan has already stolen enough from Nathan (mainly leading his old team X-Force).

But we already know this event doesn’t change Logan at all because of the April solicits. He’s back and looks the same in his solo book and X-Force.

This looks interesting. I did read XLoW #1 and while it wasn't bad, I was on the fence to continue or just wait for it on Marvel Unlimited. Bringing in the Moira storyline definitely solidifies me getting this.