Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

At the very least, even if they do lose, I anticipate something more like a settlement where they have to pay Ditko's family estate in royalties or something similar for using Spider-Man in movies and other mass media products. That would be a good compromise, because frankly, now that these characters are making billions of dollars for the company, it's not really all that fair that the people behind the comics that inspired those multibillion-dollar movies aren't getting a fair cut of those profits.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    At the very least, even if they do lose, I anticipate something more like a settlement where they have to pay Ditko's family estate in royalties or something similar for using Spider-Man in movies and other mass media products. That would be a good compromise, because frankly, now that these characters are making billions of dollars for the company, it's not really all that fair that the people behind the comics that inspired those multibillion-dollar movies aren't getting a fair cut of those profits.
    Welcome to business, where one of Batman's creators wasn't even credited with creating Batman for over 80 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Welcome to business, where one of Batman's creators wasn't even credited with creating Batman for over 80 years.
    I recall, sadly.
    The spider is always on the hunt.