Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    how do y'all feel about Talia potentially recruiting Gotham Girl?
    I feel like Claire deserves better.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I think she'd better with someone with a book, and besides Batman, it's Nightwing, Catwoman, Harley, Batgirls and Tim. Preferably someone whose book isn't yet decked out with supporting cast, so Catwoman, Harley or Tim

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    That good or bad?
    Maxxwell's post that you was responding to was spam, the link at the bottom was not a signature, it's part of the post. I wouldn't be so sure he even knows who Claire is - it could've been a bot.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

i'm down to see where it goes. At the very least, it means Claire won't be forgotten about. I remember Tynion saying he felt Tom King had given her a good ending and there weren't any plans for her, back when he took over, and i was afraid we'd never hear from her again.

Despite her codename, she honestly should be done in Gotham City. Doesn't she have Superman powers, and no longer has the weakness of casting from lifespan when she uses them? Which means she's too powerful to fight either with the Bat family or most of their rogues. At this point, she might be better served as Supergirl's protege. Kara needs putting in a more mature role anyway, King aged her up to 21 in the Woman of Tomorrow series recently.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Talia has her own baggage and now wants to mentor (or manipulate?) Gotham Girl. Sounds like a hot mess but it's an interesting idea.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Despite her codename, she honestly should be done in Gotham City. Doesn't she have Superman powers, and no longer has the weakness of casting from lifespan when she uses them? Which means she's too powerful to fight either with the Bat family or most of their rogues. At this point, she might be better served as Supergirl's protege. Kara needs putting in a more mature role anyway, King aged her up to 21 in the Woman of Tomorrow series recently.
    it helps that there are also too many proteges in the bat family, Kara could use one.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Like I said before, I'd like Power Girl to take a stab at mentoring her. Like Claire she knows all too well what it's like to lose your footing bc of where life leads you...
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Claire being mentioned by a Super would make a lot of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Claire being mentioned by a Super would make a lot of sense.
    It could be a cool story to reveal who gave Claire and her brother their powers.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah