From the original version, started by Lee Stone back in October 2017:

Apologies to Angel & the Ape, Detective Chimp, Lois Lane and Maggie Sawyer.
The image was pretty full and I chose to leave them out.
I left Ms. Tree out because DC doesn't own her. And while Nathaniel Dusk is questionable as he hasn't appeared anywhere, to my knowledge, outside of his minis, he did appear in the Who's Who.
And I probably missed a few here and there.

The thread is inspired by the recent appearance of the Mystery Analysts of Gotham City in an issue of Scooby Doo Team-Up.

In that issue, the line-up consisted of Batman, Robin, Doctor Thirteen, Jason Bard, Jonny Double, Slam Bradley, Kaye Daye, Mysto the Magician, Roy Raymond and Ace the Bat-Hound. As well as mentioned former members Detective Chimp and Sam Simeon (of Angel & the Ape), which were two of the 27 photos on the wall of members.

A real DC team of detectives, the Mystery Analysts first appeared in Batman #164 waaaay back in 1964 and included Kaye Daye and Commissioner Gordon along with Ralph Vern (who soon left), Art Saddows, Martin Tellman and District Attorney Danton.
Only appearing in seven stories, their last appearance was in Batman #295 in 1977.

Appearances:
Batman #164
Batman #168
Batman #174
Batman #181
Batman #194
Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #111 -supposedly, Clark Kent was also a member (go figure!), but we'll assume it was honorary
Batman #295
Scooby Doo Team-Up #2

And, if Clark was indeed a member, I'd like to assume that Ralph and Sue Dibney (the Nick and Nora Charles of DC) were, also.
https://community.cbr.com/showthread...s-Appreciation

And for some detectives that already have their own separate appreciation threads for 2022 so far,