Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reilly View Post
    Great art! But it's filler. Fillers like this are killing the pace of the story. I'm rooting for Peter but his stories in Beyond should be released in .BEY.
    Have to say this and Ben stuff are the 2 things not filler.Peter's recovery is just as essential a part of Beyond as Ben

The Dragon Daughters is the filler stuff

Man, if Peter has recovered enough to web swing, I don't see why a copycat like Felicia is giving him lessons on how to do it lol.

First Ben being trained by the dragon daughters, now this, weird bullshit, even if it makes somewhat more sense with Peter.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Man, if Peter has recovered enough to web swing, I don't see why a copycat like Felicia is giving him lessons on how to do it lol.

First Ben being trained by the dragon daughters, now this, weird bullshit, even if it makes somewhat more sense with Peter.
    Yeah I'm guessing he's still very weak w/ the radioactivity stuff

Because he's better than Cat at this even at 1% percent

Also Black Cat being the "swing-iest" lmao

It should have been Carlos Gomez instead of JR JR.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    It should have been Carlos Gomez instead of JR JR.
    Yeah his Spider-man is AMAZING!

Spectacular Member

For the luv of god just keep Gomez on pencils and stop with the rotating artists! Finally get some quality work

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Yeah I'm guessing he's still very weak w/ the radioactivity stuff

Because he's better than Cat at this even at 1% percent

Also Black Cat being the "swing-iest" lmao
    I don't think it's about him being weak, Felicia talks like his technique is wack, like he's an amateur, and that's just stupid, guy has been doing this for years, and the one time I remember a problem with his web swinging technique beng mentioned was in Slott's run after he lost the Spider-Sense, and even then, that was just the Spider-Sense subtly guiding him into not shooting a building's weaker parts, so after he lost Spider-Sense, that happened a few times, and that's it really lol.

So yeah, this is stupid, it'd be like if Supergirl tried to teach Superman how to fly, after Supes has already been flying for years lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

BANNED

Would have been amazing if this was a real arc, and the Peter and Ben stories had been layered on top of each other. And if some care had gone into showing literally ANY of Ben's successes to justify the "He's Spider-man" now.

Instead we get this pacing abomination where the frankly uninteresting and badly written Peter recovery adventures play out. I love Peter, but as sure as the sun will rise he will be fully recovered and operating as Spider-Man sooner than later. So I am bored to death by his recovery and retraining. Never mind that the Gleason issue was very much not a comic I consider good.

Astonishing Member

Well’p, they’ve messed with Ben again.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Well’p, they’ve messed with Ben again.
    Info, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Info, please?
    spoilers:
    he remembers his villains but not the great power speech
    end of spoilers
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    More information, please. They messed up with Ben's memories, doesn't this mean Beyonder is in trouble now? I mean, is Ben still aiming to put a stop to Beyond or what?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    If he recovered that, it means that all is still there

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

I liked this issue, very entertaining and loved seeing Steve interact with Pete out of costume. spoilers:
    The parts with Ben are very interesting, wonder if this is how they’re setting him up to fight Pete in the final Beyond chapter. We’ve seen in most story’s where Peter does not remember that quote (such as Spencer’s first arc), Spidey begins to behave irrationally. Interested to see where this will go. Also the suit Peter wants back from MJ is canonically a knock-off he bought online, so is he going to be canonically wearing a bootleg outfit for a while lol? (Even though Gleason drew it indistinguishable from Peter’s own sewed suits.)
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyspideyfan View Post
    I liked this issue, very entertaining and loved seeing Steve interact with Pete out of costume. spoilers:
    The parts with Ben are very interesting, wonder if this is how they’re setting him up to fight Pete in the final Beyond chapter. We’ve seen in most story’s where Peter does not remember that quote (such as Spencer’s first arc), Spidey begins to behave irrationally. Interested to see where this will go. Also the suit Peter wants back from MJ is canonically a knock-off he bought online, so is he going to be canonically wearing a bootleg outfit for a while lol? (Even though Gleason drew it indistinguishable from Peter’s own sewed suits.)
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    BC has the suit while he's getting back into the 'swing' of things but ohh that final scene has so much potential and danger ahead for this first meeting
    end of spoilers