Default Moon Knight vs Dracula

Moon Knight vs Dracula, 616 versions of both. 24 hours prep, then all the usual Khazan defaults.

Moon Knight has no answer to Dracula's weather-control, or beastswarm control, or hypnotism. He also has no way to harm Dracula's mistform.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Moon Knight has no answer to Dracula's weather-control, or beastswarm control, or hypnotism. He also has no way to harm Dracula's mistform.
    Well, unless this is whatever the hell version that let him powerjack full-strength Strange and all-father Thor, due to the fact that, er, the moon was extra close to Earth, and Khonshu is the moon good, and, er... it's really best not to think too hard on this. It happened. Admitting the problem is the first step to recovery.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    1. Good point regarding weather control and mistform, though mistform would just lead to a draw.
    2. I don't think Dracula gets to bring his beast swarm, as that stretches the limits of standard equipment pretty far.
    3. I thought that Moon Knight was resistant to some mental attacks due to his multiple personalities.

Well that's kind of a problem with characters who can summon swarms of something. Like Ratcatcher, for example. And the mistform doesn't lead to a draw, since his thunderstorms and beastswarms continue to attack.

Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Unless this is Marc embued with Khonsu's powers, He gets merced and eaten.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Unless this is Marc embued with Khonsu's powers, He gets merced and eaten.
    In Moon Knight's first appearance, he fought HTH with a werewolf and beat him. Sure, he had silver weapons. Since this rumble involves 24 hours prep, it's safe to say that Moon Knight will have some anti-vampire measures.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    In Moon Knight's first appearance, he fought HTH with a werewolf and beat him. Sure, he had silver weapons. Since this rumble involves 24 hours prep, it's safe to say that Moon Knight will have some anti-vampire measures.
    On the other hand, Moon Knight had a real fight to beat the Werewolf by Night. Dracula stomped him without even using his more esoteric powers.

I don't know current versions of either character but 1970s Dracula stomps 1970s Moon Knight.
    Power with Girl is better.

BANNED

Random bullshit is the ultimate attack which has no defense. Ask Black Knight.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Pen wins the Internet today.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Man...

A few pretty "Basic..." folks have put a hurting on the Dracula in question.

No saying Moon Knight could. Just that it might not be a foregone conclusion.