Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Incredible Member

Wow really liked this issue. It was very clear that during Grayson, Dick and Helena had developed feelings for each other, lies or not. Due to Seeley leaving Nightwing this relationship was shelved prematurely, happy to finally see some follow up.

So I have not read Detective Comics in Years and started on issue 1 of this crossover but there are a ton of new characters. Is this the first time we are finding out Helena went off the deep end and killed a guy?

Im having a hard time following this.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iclifton View Post
    Wow really liked this issue. It was very clear that during Grayson, Dick and Helena had developed feelings for each other, lies or not. Due to Seeley leaving Nightwing this relationship was shelved prematurely, happy to finally see some follow up.

So I have not read Detective Comics in Years and started on issue 1 of this crossover but there are a ton of new characters. Is this the first time we are finding out Helena went off the deep end and killed a guy?
    No, Helena's storyline has been going since the second issue of this run by Mariko Tamaki - I think issue 1036ish - and was focused on in Batman: Secret Files: Huntress, also by Tamaki, that came out last summer.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Iclifton View Post

Since they referenced way back to No Man's Land, I thought they were talking about feelings from the Nightwing/Huntress mini-series from way back.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    Since they referenced way back to No Man's Land, I thought they were talking about feelings from the Nightwing/Huntress mini-series from way back.
    Yeah, I'm looking at it from a collective, Post-Crisis, take on their relationship.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    I think it may reffering to that too, and I'm rellay surprised and pleased. I loved that mini.