Extraordinary Member

Default Task Force Z #4 Preview

Task Force Z #4 Preview
    Writer: Matthew Rosenberg
    Artist: Eddy Barrows and Kieran McKeown

Way to mess up an approach, Jason.
    It's going to turn right in the end until he goes bad face again, but...

Jason and Two-Face, together again.

Poor Kirk...

Okay Jason. Whatever you, don't suddenly break out into Thriller, with the squad doing back-up dancing.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

I recently found out that apparently this garbage is an ongoing. I gave the first few a chance (thinking it was a 6 issue mini) with low expectations and was still disappointed. We all love Jason but jeez he deserves better.

And the use of Bane can go **** itself and die.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    I recently found out that apparently this garbage is an ongoing. I gave the first few a chance (thinking it was a 6 issue mini) with low expectations and was still disappointed. We all love Jason but jeez he deserves better.

And the use of Bane can go **** itself and die.
    Is a 12 issue maxiseries.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Jason and Two-Face, together again.

Poor Kirk...
    Yeah Kirk was so much better off in Justice League Dark, I hope he can make it back to people who actually liked him.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Yeah Kirk was so much better off in Justice League Dark, I hope he can make it back to people who actually liked him.
    I'm kind of wandering if Kirk kidnapping Jason back in pre crisis is still canon.

Btw. I assume the retcon about Penguin instead of Two Face being responsible for Wiillis "Death" is still in effect otherwise I don't see how Jason for or with him should work.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I'm kind of wandering if Kirk kidnapping Jason back in pre crisis is still canon.

Btw. I assume the retcon about Penguin instead of Two Face being responsible for Wiillis "Death" is still in effect otherwise I don't see how Jason for or with him should work.
    My guess is that Harley was the man who hired Willis, but Oswald was the one who sold him. But who knows. I guess we just need to wait and see.