Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Hank was SUCH a player…:

What the--?!?

My favorite versions of Hank:

Grant Morrison's New X-men. Yes it can be argued that some of his "dark" turn started here - he was a bit moody and depressed, but I loved him in this era. I loved his interaction with Scott, Jean, and Emma for sure. I loved his look. I'm probably the biggest fan there is of Cat Beast.

90's era Blue Team

X-factor Hank

and of course the X-men TAS version. I love Hank that quotes literature, poetry, and often educates others on science. I like a Hank who is more optimistic.

Beast needs to atone for his past behaviors and start trying to be a better person. It is possible to redeem Hank because look at Bishop. Look at Emma - I mean just a few years ago they were trying to turn Emma back into a villain.

It is not too late to make Beast likeable again, but I think the current writers like Beast as a character fans love to hate.

I like Beast as smart, witty and fun-loving. I love both his human Beast form and his blue animal Beast form.

Originally, it was the trauma of turning into a Beast-form as part of his natural mutation that got accelerated and he could not turn back into a human form, with all of the associated drama that goes along with it. But nowadays, it would be great if Hank could switch back and forth at will. He could be human-Beast most of the times and animal-Beast when he needed extra powers.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I like Beast as smart, witty and fun-loving. I love both his human Beast form and his blue animal Beast form.

Originally, it was the trauma of turning into a Beast-form as part of his natural mutation that got accelerated and he could not turn back into a human form, with all of the associated drama that goes along with it. But nowadays, it would be great if Hank could switch back and forth at will. He could be human-Beast most of the times and animal-Beast when he needed extra powers.

That was the beauty of his image inducer he used to use. Although, I have t seen him use it in years. He’s really come to terms with his Beastly image.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by McFarlane's Green Hulk View Post

From X-Factor #4...after he was de-fuzzed.
    I prefer original brown haired Hank for a de-fuzzing...
    DefurredBeast.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    My favorite versions of Hank:

Grant Morrison's New X-men. Yes it can be argued that some of his "dark" turn started here - he was a bit moody and depressed, but I loved him in this era. I loved his interaction with Scott, Jean, and Emma for sure. I loved his look. I'm probably the biggest fan there is of Cat Beast.
    The only time I ever liked Cat-Beast was when Stuart Immonen made him into a time-traveler (LOL):

90's era Blue Team
    Yeah! Couldn't agree more!!
    X-factor Hank
    When he went back to being blue & furry (& smart), that's when he became a favorite again:

Last edited by K7P5V; 03-05-2022 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

BANNED

Immonen Beast is the best he has ever looked.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Immonen Beast is the best he has ever looked.
    For cat beast yeah…. It almost made the design passable. I still wish he’d go back to the classic 80’s-90’s look.

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Still kicking myself for passing this up...had the money, the urge and put it back on the shelf. (Honestly, I may have been on the hunt for a specific Star Wars Black Series figure...can't remember...)

Whooops...and this one! And I had to turn this one down for my nephew's birthday presents...

Original artwork for the Jim Lee X-Men trading card set. Which was FANTASTIC!

Well, crap, didn't like that first one. This should work.

Blanking on where this came from...Classic X-Men?

I liked his dynamic with Iso during Uncanny Inhumans. I'd be down for a team-up book where they hang out and get into adventures- Doctor who style.