Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    OMG you just became the devil on my shoulder. LMAO. could you imagine the reveal of a emma/Tchalla pairing. lol. omg that would piss off so many people. you just brought out my dark phoenix side. lol
    Cecilia Reyes or Frenzy would work better.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    SIR!!! SIR!!!!!!! You trying to start world war 3?
    Could you imagine if emma came out of the world with his twins? lol. Now THAT would have shaken up the marvel u forever more. LOL
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Cecilia Reyes or Frenzy would work better.
    Naw, neither of them would play that power move button like Emma would. I'm talking krystal carrigton, dynasty to the world. Emma as the mother? "Darling, we were bred, to rule..." lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Could you imagine if emma came out of the world with his twins? lol. Now THAT would have shaken up the marvel u forever more. LOL
    See now you actually have me thinking about this. Damn you, lmao!

Naw, neither of them would play that power move button like Emma would. I'm talking krystal carrigton, dynasty to the world. Emma as the mother? "Darling, we were bred, to rule..." lol
    I know you just made that up but it gives me vibes to what she said in Astonishing X-Men.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    as I stated previously any relationship would be problematic for ororo due to her current status if we follow that logic. being with a mutant would suddenly remove the need for her to be judicious in revealing sensitive information to her partner simply because they are mutant? absolutely not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    This pretty much. It wouldn't be necessarily as bad for Krakoa specifically depending on the mutant in question, but need to know status isn't just determined by ethnic/national lines.
    It wouldn't be just because they are mutant it would be because they are Krakoan citizens since there are clearly mutants who have not accepted Krakoan citizenship. Heck it could even be an Arrako mutant who isn't on Arrako.

*cough* Death *cough*

Also why are we acting like everyone on Krakoa knows every single detail about how the country is run. The council members are the main ones who know everything. Everyone else kind of gets told later depending on how close they are to those members.

Trust me there are many USA leaders who don't tell their spouses classified information. Storm could still choose not to tell her mutant lover everything

The main issue is that both characters would be controlled by the X office

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    See now you actually have me thinking about this. Damn you, lmao!

I know you just made that up but it gives me vibes to what she said in Astonishing X-Men.
    Emma would do it as a pure power move. lol. Tchalla better call Drake and get some hot sauce. lmao
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Also thinking about it. lol. Emma is a big character but not big enough that the BP office couldn't get full control of the twins. lol.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    as I stated previously any relationship would be problematic for ororo due to her current status if we follow that logic. being with a mutant would suddenly remove the need for her to be judicious in revealing sensitive information to her partner simply because they are mutant? absolutely not.
    Another valid point.

OMG you just became the devil on my shoulder. LMAO. could you imagine the reveal of a emma/Tchalla pairing. lol. omg that would piss off so many people. you just brought out my dark phoenix side. lol
    So...this is how the Marvel Universe ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    So...this is how the Marvel Universe ends.

Nothing i say could end or change the marvel universe but damn if i wouldn't be cackling like Charlton Heston is in that image. lmao.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

And to think that some people espouse that T'Challa and Ororo's pairing had no foundation thus the reason why it failed 🤔

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    spoilers:
    I'm not sure "Gentle is secretly a loyal sleeper agent for T'Challa" is really a case of love winning. Guess we'll have to wait for issue 4, though.
    end of spoilers
    I proposed that many times in the previous BP group last year.

Hmmmm, late to this party and would consider moving Storm along in favor of Emma. I say let's try some of this for a lil bit, lol!

BANNED

First Scott and now T'Challa? What is this strange obsession that some people have with Emma throwing herself in the bed of men who are intimately involved with other X-Women? I mean really, has Emma ever snagged a man (or boyfriend) that was all her own?
    Last edited by Micabe; 02-03-2022 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Typo correction(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    First Scott and now T'Challa? What is this strange obsession that some people have with Emma throwing herself in the bed of men who are intimately involved with other X-Women? I mean really, has Emma ever snagged a man (or boyfriend) that was all her own?
    lol well if the dudes eventually get with Emma then they weren't that intimate
    GrindrStone(D)