Default Luke Skywalker vs Luke Cage

Luke Skywalker from the Empire Strikes back. Luke Cage from the Netflix show

Who wins?
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Luke Skywalker from the Empire Strikes back. Luke Cage from the Netflix show

Who wins?
    I'd say this comes down to nothing more than whether or not a light sabre can slice through Cage.

P.S. The one named Luke wins.
    Power with Girl is better.

Didn't Cage get wounded by an anti-tank shell in season one? I think a lightsaber in the face might be worse than that.

The guy got a durability upgrade in Season 2, to the point that he ignores things that hurt him in Season 1.

That said, I have no idea how a lightsaber compares to modern weaponry. I guess it should be hotter than anything Cage experienced, if so, it should hurt him just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    The guy got a durability upgrade in Season 2, to the point that he ignores things that hurt him in Season 1.

That said, I have no idea how a lightsaber compares to modern weaponry. I guess it should be hotter than anything Cage experienced, if so, it should hurt him just fine.
    Other than things like Beskar, lightsabers even melted things like blast-proof doors (Phantom Menace) and sliced through weapons designed to handle heat like blasters. So unless Cage is made out of Beskar, he's getting a lightsaber through the face.

Plus, Skywalker has the Force to call on.

Mighty Member

By Empire, Luke's TK is strong enough to lift his X-Wing partially out of the swamp in Dagobah. He should have no trouble lifting Cage, at which point he can just keep bouncing him off the walls or raising him up and dropping him until Cage gets a severe concussion and passes out (a single shotgun blast to the chin was sufficient for that).

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    By Empire, Luke's TK is strong enough to lift his X-Wing partially out of the swamp in Dagobah. He should have no trouble lifting Cage, at which point he can just keep bouncing him off the walls or raising him up and dropping him until Cage gets a severe concussion and passes out (a single shotgun blast to the chin was sufficient for that).
    The shotgun thing feels like a low showing and he's gotten an upgrade since then besides. I'm not sure Luke's force "stamina" will outlast Luke. At least not as of Empire. Post movie 6 he probably could.