Major Glory and The Justice Friends
    Justice League
    All animated versions

Phantom 2049
    Batman Beyond
    Defenders of the Earth
    Centurions
    Ninja Robots

All of the above get wrecked by the class 100 dude that can fly and turn into literal fire.

The Mask - Not sure how's killing the Mask and the Mask can probably create pollution or something to weaken him.

Samurai Jack and Aku - He should do fine against Jack, but I don't know if he can actually deal with the sheer corruption that is Aku. Not to mention he runs into the same problem of hurting Aku, while Aku can try to possess him, or put him into the Pit of Hate. No idea if that would be a ringout though, since we don't know where the pit of hate is.

Atom Ant - I honestly don't remember the feats for Atom Ant, but it needs to be really insane in order to be able to fight Cap.

Dial M for Monkey - Monkey's best feats still put him below Cap so he gets beaten down here.

Powerpuff Girls - He probably gets speedblitzed. His only hope is to turn into some element to try and avoid damage, but it's unlikely.

Major Glory and The Justice Friends - Unless I'm forgetting something huge, they get stomped.

Justice League - So is J'onn canonically afraid of fire in the animated series? If not, he can turn Cap into a vegetable by gazing deep into his eyes, yes?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_M View Post
    Justice League - So is J'onn canonically afraid of fire in the animated series? If not, he can turn Cap into a vegetable by gazing deep into his eyes, yes?
    Is there a YouTube clip where he does that? B/c otherwise I think you're thinking of Jean Grey vs. the Juggernaut.

Quote Originally Posted by Wat View Post
    Samurai Jack and Aku
    I have to wonder if Aku would hurt Captain Planet just by being around him, like a souped-up version of "handlebar moustache Hitler" in that episode.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis