Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dcnewb View Post
    Despite being a fan of cable I just can’t do Stryfe in big doses, dunno why but he’s a bit annoying.

So would you say Xtinction agenda is better than phalanx covenant due to cable being featured more or is the story better?
    Xtinctiion Agenda was cool but Xcutioner’s Song was so much better. I saw what you said of Stryfe. But it was so much more going on than just him. Sinister, Apocalypse. Bishop Cable and Wolverine team up oh my.

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    Xtinctiion Agenda was cool but Xcutioner’s Song was so much better. I saw what you said of Stryfe. But it was so much more going on than just him. Sinister, Apocalypse. Bishop Cable and Wolverine team up oh my.
    I loved the battles in X-Cutioner's Song between the MLF and the X-Teams. I still chuckle thinking about Boom Boom's broken jaw.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Oh, yeah. It doesn’t get much better for a Cable fan in terms of events than X-Cutioner’s Song. So many awesome moments for him as a character. The fight between him and Logan and Bishop was epic, as was the final confrontation with Stryfe. Also Stryfe versus Apocaypse, the X-men and X-Factor versus X-Force (sans Cable), etc.