Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Call me Alex

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    what a nightmare. it's like marvel is taking all the mutants and putting them into the comic version of a SAW movie. i'm pretty sickened this whole premise to be honest
    I am with you on that. I find what they have done to Xavier's legacy to be tragic and the foundations of what made the X-men great is currently in tatters with bright spots here and there.

o

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage! View Post
    Let me get this right, You're saying that an event about Nazis and mutant concentration caps feels like an event specifically crafted to your tastes?
    Havent you read my (former) signature ?, its not that weird that some people are going to genuinely enjoy this event.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    what a nightmare. it's like marvel is taking all the mutants and putting them into the comic version of a SAW movie. i'm pretty sickened this whole premise to be honest
    Well, i like the SAW movies, but i agree with you, this not going to end well for the x-men.
    Last edited by dragonmp93; 08-29-2014 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sprior93 View Post
    things and stuff
    'k... just saw the trailer. Does this mean Chamber gets to hang out with him now?

Ultimate Member

So is Alex going to be on the bad side now...or is he the leader of those standing up to the Red Skull...

I really had no idea about any of this insanity that is RR's Uncanny Avengers...I ignored it, I didn't read a word or scan a page of it...I just knew how many people it offended...I thought, yea, it sucks when people Austen your Nightcrawler...but this goes way beyond character ballistics..for anyone else who was in the dark about Havok's speech and what the UA stand for...and how RR feels about his perspective, responsibility and interest in being a comic book creator...please read this article.

http://comicsalliance.com/uncanny-av...itics-mutants/

Damn, and I really liked Uncanny X-Force...I feel dirty...like I stepped in a puddle of pompous comic book creator piss and accidentally bumped my nose when I sniffed for the source of the stink.
    Last edited by sungila; 08-29-2014 at 04:59 PM.
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sungila View Post
    I really had no idea about any of this insanity that is RR's Uncanny Avengers...I ignored it, I didn't read a word or scan a page of it...I just knew how many people it offended...I thought, yea, it sucks when people Austen your Nightcrawler...but this goes way beyond character ballistics..for anyone else who was in the dark about Havok's speech and what the UA stand for...and how RR feels about his perspective, responsibility and interest in being a comic book creator...please read this article.

Damn, and I really liked Uncanny X-Force...I feel dirty...like I stepped in a puddle of pompous comic book creator piss and accidentally bumped my nose when I sniffed for the source of the stink.
    Remender has that affect on anyone that reads his current stuff. It's bull and everyone knows it.

o

Thanks for sharing this - it was an insightful and well written piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    Remender has that affect on anyone that reads his current stuff. It's bull and everyone knows it.

o
    How do you wash this off?
    Last edited by sungila; 08-29-2014 at 05:13 PM.
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    Thanks for sharing this - it was an insightful and well written piece.

Thanks Beezi, I think it's an important article. I had no idea about any of this.

I just wish my dinner had settled before I discovered it.

BANNED

How do you wash this off?
    I am the high priest of the clapping thunder thighs, I am sure I can get the Goddess to cleanse you from it.

o

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    I am the high priest of the clapping thunder thighs, I am sure I can get the Goddess to cleanse you from it.

o
    thank you o.

BANNED

thank you o.
    Always just don't go near it again. You know what's there, there is no need to revisit it again.

o

Man, it's tough being a Havok fan these days.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pharozonk View Post
    Man, it's tough being a Havok fan these days.
    I feel you, I was one up until Remender.

o

Quote Originally Posted by IdaqiBeauty View Post
    Now that his face looks like the elephant man, Steve should pull Alex from the leadership slot and give it to Johnny Storm.
    Survival of the Hottest.