Default Composite Stand (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) in the Naruto world

How dangerous is the composite Stand in the Naruto world? Said Stand is free and able to operate completely independent without a user. He has all of the cleverness and with from the series so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    How dangerous is the composite Stand in the Naruto world? Said Stand is free and able to operate completely independent without a user. He has all of the cleverness and with from the series so far.
    So, does he just pop up in a random field with nobody around to witness it? Because if so...

SPOILERS For Stone Ocean On Netflix for anybody not familiar with the season's ending.

spoilers:

Made In Heaven gets his universal reset on and takes out everything long before anybody can stop it.
    end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Yeah, this is pretty wildly broken.

Quite apart from Guy's point above; you also have Golden Experience Requiem, King Crimson, D4C, Notorius B.I.G, Wonder of U and Tusk Act 4 all in play at the same time.

So... in no particular order, no one can even think about attacking this thing without suddenly being attacked randomly by all the random stuff in the environment, if they still manage to take a shot at it any attack used against this thing will just be reset, if somehow they can attack it or bypass the reset skill then their attack will be erased from time, if the attack somehow isn't erased it won't matter because the Stand literally can't be killed or injured and if they do somehow injure it, it can hop into a parallel timeline and return with another version of itself to take its place.

And its attacks can't be blocked even with barriers that technically put it in an entirely different dimension because Act 4. So even if someone is there to try and stop it from doing the strategy Guy outlines above, they can't really do anything to stop it.

Also, if we're counting expanded canon then Eyes Over Heaven is in play which is... I think, another universal scale Stand? I never played the game and it's been a while since I read the wiki.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 01-24-2022 at 02:58 AM.

Also the immediate environment around the Stand will be in various layers hard vacuum, zero gravity, all gravity falls away from the Stand rather than toward the planet, near absolute zero, boiling hot, hyper pressurised, an aging field, a luck field that causes good things to happen for the Stand, a field causing all things lower than it to rot immediately, an area of effect that will allow it to take control of any body part that bleeds within its range, a field making things that approach the Stand experience Zeno's paradox and never be able to reach it, it will be ambiently shrinking things and the Stand itself can retreat into a pocket dimension or the mirror dimension or the other mirror dimension for additional safety and has dimensional shield walls and has an army of tiny soldiers protecting it and an army of dinosaurs and an army of invisible flaming zombies etc, etc.

Basically, there's a lot going on.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 01-24-2022 at 03:36 AM.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

And it can make steamrollers.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    And it can make steamrollers.
    If you're thinking of the World, no it can't.

Bohemian Rhapsody probably could though... "steamroller," isn't technically a character so coin flip there.

Wheel of Fortune is like... steamroller adjacent being a big evil car and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    If you're thinking of the World, no it can't.

Bohemian Rhapsody probably could though... "steamroller," isn't technically a character so coin flip there.

Wheel of Fortune is like... steamroller adjacent being a big evil car and whatnot.
    Sorry, I was just riffing on TFS DBZA making a Jojo ref before Jojo refs were cool - in that, when Guldo uses his timestop, he drops a steamroller on Krillin.

"Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Sorry, I was just riffing on TFS DBZA making a Jojo ref before Jojo refs were cool - in that, when Guldo uses his timestop, he drops a steamroller on Krillin.

Did think that you might be after I made my post but since the wording in the post wasn't the exact same I left it just for clarity haha

Did think that you might be after I made my post but since the wording in the post wasn't the exact same I left it just for clarity haha
    Teamwork, yo. :-)

Plus it gave me an excuse to search that scene out while I'm on hold with a financial institution.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Also the immediate environment around the Stand will be in various layers hard vacuum, zero gravity, all gravity falls away from the Stand rather than toward the planet, near absolute zero, boiling hot, hyper pressurised, an aging field, a luck field that causes good things to happen for the Stand, a field causing all things lower than it to rot immediately, an area of effect that will allow it to take control of any body part that bleeds within its range, a field making things that approach the Stand experience Zeno's paradox and never be able to reach it, it will be ambiently shrinking things and the Stand itself can retreat into a pocket dimension or the mirror dimension or the other mirror dimension for additional safety and has dimensional shield walls and has an army of tiny soldiers protecting it and an army of dinosaurs and an army of invisible flaming zombies etc, etc.

Basically, there's a lot going on.
    I cannot stop giggling at how ridiculous this becomes. And just when I get it under control, I get hit with this.

*is now in tears*
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I cannot stop giggling at how ridiculous this becomes. And just when I get it under control, I get hit with this.

*is now in tears*
    Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is 1) aptly named and 2) has been running since the 80s so there's a lot of stuff in it.

What’s truly bizarre is Araki’s intense hatred of dogs.

Btw as of the making of this thread I had only seen Diamond is Unbreakable, which despite its pretty powerful stands, required certain sets of conditions to be met in order for the more broken stuff to come out. Stuff like becoming water, electricity, not being able to be back attacked, attacking others with guilt and so on are unique enough to fit in the Naruto verse