BANNED

Default Director Coulson Takes Charge In New 'Agents of SHIELD' Still

How's this for an extreme makeover? Last May, S.H.I.E.L.D. was dismantled after being infiltrated by the terrorist organisation Hydra. Now it's time for Director Couson (Clark Gregg, above) and his team to rebuild and save the day, with a little help from Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson), the former director. Their new headquarters, buried safely underground, in a reconverted SSR (Strategic Scientific Reserve) bunker from WWII, will be "authentically vintage", says executive producer Jeff Bell. "Of course, Fury has tricked it out with a few updates and a handful of cool toys."
    Idk about you guys but I'm excited.

Extraordinary Member

I liked how stripped down the team was post-HYDRA reveal. I hope they aren't 'tricked' out too much. I also hope they don't go back to "freak of the week" mode. It'd be really cool if they started going after splinter cells of HYDRA or something.

Amazing Member

I am pumped especially hearing about absorbing man and mocking bird...

i think it will a combination : there will have a season plot with rebuilding shield and hunting splinter Hydra ( gonna have to deal with Ward) and with some "freak of the week" stuff as filler episodes. and i hope they will be able to balance it.

I really enjoyed the 1st season, even though it wasn't what was expected by a lot of people but i like that the first half kinda gave some time to get to know the team with the freak of the week episodes and then after TWS go full on Hydra Hunt once the team was fully formed.

Spectacular Member

Would be pretty cool if this SSR bunker was also the HQ for Peggy in the Agent Carter series.
    Could open up some crossovers between the two, like Peggy writes some files about Hydra which are found by Coulson's team or something.

Astonishing Member PretenderNX01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben11345 View Post
    Would be pretty cool if this SSR bunker was also the HQ for Peggy in the Agent Carter series.
    Could open up some crossovers between the two, like Peggy writes some files about Hydra which are found by Coulson's team or something.
    That's an interesting idea. They could have made it a bunker from any era but chose the SSR one. Could be for such a reason, we'll find out.