Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Batmobile vs Spider Mobile and so on

Batman with Batmobile takes on Spider Man with his Spider Mobile
    Superman with his Fortress technology no power use vs Peter no power use with his Parker Industries tech including FF tech if it gets lopsided other way
    Amazon's with purple death rays vs Spider Island invasion( all man spiders invade Paradise Island)
    Peter Parker with Captain Universe Powers vs The Entire Green Lantern Corps and the Guardians
    Aquaman vs Spider Man Other
    Martian Manhunter vs The Spider Queen( spider island form if she is outmatched)
    The Flash vs Spider Man with power cosmic
    Who comes on top?

Quote Originally Posted by Wat View Post
    Batman with Batmobile takes on Spider Man with his Spider Mobile
    Bats has both better equipment and is a better driver.

Superman with his Fortress technology no power use vs Peter no power use with his Parker Industries tech including FF tech if it gets lopsided other way
    Kryptonian technology should prevail here.

Peter Parker with Captain Universe Powers vs The Entire Green Lantern Corps and the Guardians
    Too many Green Lanterns for Pete to have a real chance, and you're also tossing in the Guardians.

The Flash vs Spider Man with power cosmic
    You mean a Spider-Herald of Galactus? Heralds have super-speed, so Spidey takes this, especially with spider-sense precognition added to a Herald's cosmically boosted speed.
    Last edited by Shai-Hulud; 01-24-2022 at 11:15 AM.

1. Spider-mobile drives on walls. Peter parks (no pun) it on top of a roof and just beats Batman and his Batmobile without it. Spider-man is fast enough to dodge everything that Batman throws at him, and is strong enough to pickup the Batmobile and smash it against a building.

2. Superman's Fortress tech includes a bunch of Super Robots that simulate all of his powers. Super-blitz for the win.

3. I'm not familiar with either side in this one, so pass.

4. Parker is powerful with the Captain Universe upgrade, but he would be severely overpowered by the Guardians plus the whole GL Corps. For one thing, Peter would have no defense against the psionic abilities of the Guardians, even when he has the Captain Universe upgrade.

5. pass

6. pass

7. Unless the power cosmic explicitly gives Spider-man a speed boost, Flash will win by stealing his speed or dumping him in the Speed Force.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    Bats has both better equipment and is a better driver.

Kryptonian technology should prevail here.

Too many Green Lanterns for Pete to have a real chance, and you're also tossing in the Guardians.

You mean a Spider-Herald of Galactus? Heralds have super-speed, so Spidey takes this, especially with spider-sense precognition added to a Herald's cosmically boosted speed.
    Actually super speed isn't part of the standard herald package outside travel... Or at the very least no other herald has ever been as fast as the surfer. So Peter couldn't just be handwaved Flash speed.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Spidermobile.jpg

All must suffer, etc.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Astonishing Member

I am tempted to start a thread on which superhero car will serve you best when you are stuck on the Interstate in VA during a blizzard.

Living in some high traffic cities and bad weather areas, unless you are driving late at night, you are going to get stuck in traffic and maybe on icy, drifting roads. So the utility of the supercar isn't so much, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    I am tempted to start a thread on which superhero car will serve you best when you are stuck on the Interstate in VA during a blizzard.

Living in some high traffic cities and bad weather areas, unless you are driving late at night, you are going to get stuck in traffic and maybe on icy, drifting roads. So the utility of the supercar isn't so much, IMHO.
    Well, the Spider-mobile loses THAT one.

Sweet to see.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Astonishing Member

You know the drill in Ottawa, Sharps. Me too in WNY. Still snowing and quite cold. -1 the other day and watched a red fox running across the snow. Maybe a shape shifter? Drove the AWD to get pizza and wings.

Wonder if the heroes are going to go electric. Makes sense as filling up at the station would be a hoot to see for a supermobile. Bruce might have built a secret storage tank in the B cave and get deliveries to the mansion. Spidey? Electric makes more sense for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    You know the drill in Ottawa, Sharps. Me too in WNY. Still snowing and quite cold. -1 the other day and watched a red fox running across the snow. Maybe a shape shifter?
    I get you. Was -28C (-18.5F) when I left the apartment yesterday. Ugh. Not the coldest this winter, even, but still (literally) painfully cold. Can't really see someone driving around in the Spider-mobile in that; would freeze to death.

Batmobile, maybe. Looks hermetically sealed, some versions, probably with all kinds of heating stuff to deal with Freeze's stuff.

Wonder if the heroes are going to go electric. Makes sense as filling up at the station would be a hoot to see for a supermobile. Bruce might have built a secret storage tank in the B cave and get deliveries to the mansion. Spidey? Electric makes more sense for him.
    Electric for sure. Bruce would be happy with that, as it's quieter as well.
    Why are we here?

Johnny Storm built the Spider-Mobile. It makes sense that the Human Torch wouldn't think about keeping the driver warm during winter driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Johnny Storm built the Spider-Mobile. It makes sense that the Human Torch wouldn't think about keeping the driver warm during winter driving.
    On the other hand, it likely has fire-proof seats!
    Why are we here?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    On the other hand, it likely has fire-proof seats!
    I always pictured the old Baxter Building as completely fireproof.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    I always pictured the old Baxter Building as completely fireproof.
    Definitely logical, given how often Johnny loses control of his fire powers or needs to go nova.
    Why are we here?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Definitely logical, given how often Johnny loses control of his fire powers or needs to go nova.
    Or just it getting attacked.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Or just it getting attacked.
    ...I would actually blame Johnny for the majority of issues. ^_^
    Why are we here?