Astonishing Member

Default X-men unlimited paradice lost 19. Cain vers everything

Opening, warden and krakatoa vs cain and waid

Warden" Krakoa let magneto, sinister, and apocalypse stay here while kicking you out, now tast the swarms nazi bees"

Cain that's not going to work

Krakoa throws cain away

Xaviers trying to wake Doug, cain calls his bullshit for allowing alot worse people then him to live on the island.

Krakoa keeps screwing with cain

Warden is going to kill sinister

But deadpool saves him sadly and gets fried by cyclops heat beams

Deadpool figured out how to win

Sinister gets shot in the head.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Great summary. One remark only, its not a waarden anymore, he is the Human Adaptoid.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Is it over or is it going to be continued? To be honest, I liked X-men Green more than this arc lol.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    Is it over or is it going to be continued? To be honest, I liked X-men Green more than this arc lol.
    I think we got 1 more issue.

Astonishing Member

I mean, the Juggernaut ain’t wrong with his complaints. And this is definitely not as bad as Green was.

But... Wasn't xaviers reason, "you're not a mutant" and not "you're a bad person"?

So the "you let worse people stay" argument kind of falls flat, when that was not the point being argued. It's just shifting the goalpost.

A better argument would be, "human family of mutants are allowed to live on Krakoa, yet you still reject me despite being my brother and knowing how much I'm trying ot change and how I need this, why Charles"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    But... Wasn't xaviers reason, "you're not a mutant" and not "you're a bad person"?

So the "you let worse people stay" argument kind of falls flat, when that was not the point being argued. It's just shifting the goalpost.

A better argument would be, "human family of mutants are allowed to live on Krakoa, yet you still reject me despite being my brother and knowing how much I'm trying ot change and how I need this, why Charles"
    The "you're not a mutant" excuse was always a lie in the first place--its not moving the goalpost so much as Cain arguing against what he sees as the true reason Charles said no. He knows the mutant line was a load of crap, so he's ignoring it.

This feels like an interlude of Cain and Deadpool’s further involvement of Krakoa. The dialogue between Cain and Xavier seems like the foreshadowing of Cain staying on Krakoa leading into Legion of X and Deadpool defending Krakoa leading into Wolverine.
    Last edited by Covetous_One; 01-24-2022 at 04:49 PM.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!