Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Gillen, Nguyen and X-men ? DYING !
    Edit : I read too fast. I'm disappointed now. Nothing against Weaver but just imagine...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Yeah literally the only possible way for the teased dynamic between the Avengers and X-Men to be new or changed is if it shows them actually solidly united for once, lol. But who actually thinks that's gonna be what it is....sigh.
    Oh, I've been waiting for this. Them coming together and mixing it up, then staying that way. The Avengers need new blood, and what better way to wash the bad of it away with mutants, then by bringing some of them onto the team. Or, you know, they just end up taking them over like they are everything else. ;p Mutantdom leading & controlling the Avengers when it's all said & done, could it be? 8O

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    The Avengers are just there to find out why Thanos is leading the Eternals now and maybe evac some mutants if they want from the angry rampaging genocidal lunatic…too bad the X-men got rid of Apocalypse or they could have had a match for him.
    No worries, he left Selene behind to take care of his light work.
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 01-24-2022 at 02:31 PM.

BANNED

Ike Perlmutter isn't out to get us this time, so I'm sure it will be fine.

And if Gillen is running point on it, there will be a certain level of intelligence present that isn't in the usual events, so I am not too worried.

Maybe the X-Men want their Phoenix back.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Maybe the X-Men want their Phoenix back.
    And they'll have it. It's not an if, just a when.

Hope this stays in a separate limited series and doesn't takeover the X-books for months.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Boys View Post
    Hope this stays in a separate limited series and doesn't takeover the X-books for months.
    I hope the Goddess hears you! I'm too excited for all the new books and stories to get them off the track with boring tie-ins. At least, these are X-writers at the wheel, so they might do good for the mutants.

I really don't care about the relationship the X-Men have with the Avengers......couldn't imagine a more boring storyline.....

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I really don't care about the relationship the X-Men have with the Avengers......couldn't imagine a more boring storyline.....
    At this point, them being legit friends and allies and swapping members would be more interesting then have them hate each other.

That / instead of Vs. has me hoping the Avengers get that wanda trial of treatment and we can move on. Most new avenger or solo sidekicks will probably end up being mutant or mutant related anyway so why not use your resources. One day krakoa's youth will need somewhere to run away to and some hero to shadow.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    At this point, them being legit friends and allies and swapping members would be more interesting then have them hate each other.
    This please, it is so tired. With Sol having it's own system and all eyes on the galaxy now i'm sure gunning for them there is no limit to the amount of outside threats while still being able to respect the more established ones. There is no reason, especially with rights for your shared universe to be at odds. There is no reason we should have to think Avengers side vs X-men side. And even by setting that up one is depreciating their own brand imo. It makes sense for individual stories where a bad mutant does bad things but who really believes Steve would be rounding up kids anyway, or even Tony for that matter but at the same time the story is the story.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

They were a long time ago or at least their relationship was friendlier than what we've gotten over the past 2 decades.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This please, it is so tired. With Sol having it's own system and all eyes on the galaxy now i'm sure gunning for them there is no limit to the amount of outside threats while still being able to respect the more established ones. There is no reason, especially with rights for your shared universe to be at odds. There is no reason we should have to think Avengers side vs X-men side. And even by setting that up one is depreciating their own brand imo. It makes sense for individual stories where a bad mutant does bad things but who really believes Steve would be rounding up kids anyway, or even Tony for that matter but at the same time the story is the story.
    With all of the threats out there to our solar system you'd think that would be the thing to bring them all together. But nope, Marvel doesn't think people want to see them become friends. Did they forget that Beast is friends with a lot of Avengers? Or that Bobby and Warren have Avengers friends when they were members of the original Champions?

It's like they don't know their own history before 2000.

emma frost speaking to Tony stark in Civil War is all I need to know about the Avengers.......there is nothing more to say!

1bvskn4842k61.jpg
    Last edited by Exodus; 01-24-2022 at 03:49 PM.

I love it. I'd love to see an Avenger toss their badge on the ground and say they're moving to Krakoa.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!